X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

neisha should start dateabronco.com

Comment

Neisha,

No offense, but I would definetly call you a Portis groupie.

Comment

Oh...I forgot this one thing!

Me and the guy I'm dating were at the Nuggets vs Cavs game about a week and half ago and he and Shannon Sharpe were at the game too! And now that I think about it there was some Breezey sitting next to him at the game!(She was African-American...Thank GOD). She wasn't a model type chic or anything, Just a regular chic you see everyday. From what I remember She had dark brown or black mid length hair and she was brown skinned. I don't know if that's the same chic from FL or some chic from CO or another chic from one of the other 50 states!:p . I know one of the Kat's the cut's the Bronco's hair out here and he said "That n**ga be pimp'in a TD and Shannon Sharpe kinda way(before he got married)" I've only lived here for two year's and from what I heard everybody is welcomed at TD's house if your a female and you look halfway decent! LOL....So the male whore thing doesn't surprise me a bit. I got a homie that goes to FAMU and she's been there for a min. and i'll ask her what she knows about that. Oh yeah! I got a chic that's kinda like my friend out here and she works for a some stripper service on the weekends and she told me the whole "stripper pole in his house is true" She has not been there...but one of her co-workers has! LOL....So it sounds like he be BIG kickin it where ever he his. I'm not mad tho, If I had as much money as them! I would have Clint P., Dennis Northcutt(#86 Browns) and my highschool boyfriend dancing butt a$$ naked on a Yacht siging x-mas carols right about now...only if I were rich tho...LOL... I'm done
        "Damn...She has a foul mouth"

Comment

Clinton is Status

Comment

Originally posted by neisha26
            I'M SORRY i noticed this after i was finished he is 22 my bad people.
            u know, u can just hit the "edit" button underneath the post and change it. u don't need a new post
            Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

all i got to say is that i know all of u are really old white guys just tryin to sound pimp, so i'd appreciate if ud just shut yo a$$ up
              Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

WTF!

What and Who are you talking about?
                "Damn...She has a foul mouth"

Comment

Interesting conversation - I guess this forum can be for all things including dating and hopefulness.

Sure glad I am married, it takes the hopefullness out of the picture and my wife is the greatest. 16 years and counting. I think the next 16 will be better than the first 16 and the first 16 have been terrific.
                  Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                    all i got to say is that i know all of u are really old white guys just tryin to sound pimp, so i'd appreciate if ud just shut yo a$$ up
                    Ohh yeah? Well Im will to bet that your not really a chicken so you shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                      neisha should start dateabronco.com
                      IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS.
                      I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Originally posted by The-4th-Amigo
                        Neisha,

No offense, but I would definetly call you a Portis groupie.
                        okay no problem but that's your opinion.
                        I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Girls who went for the athletes because they were good players or the guys that could do such and such better were always the girls to stay away from

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                            u know, u can just hit the "edit" button underneath the post and change it. u don't need a new post
                            let me tell u something if i make an mistake i can correct myself. and another thing i be here enough to make my posts go up so i don't need to make a mistake on one post and correct myself on the other, so just to make things clear.
                            I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Re: Oh...I forgot this one thing!

Originally posted by #26_Fan
                              Me and the guy I'm dating were at the Nuggets vs Cavs game about a week and half ago and he and Shannon Sharpe were at the game too! And now that I think about it there was some Breezey sitting next to him at the game!(She was African-American...Thank GOD). She wasn't a model type chic or anything, Just a regular chic you see everyday. From what I remember She had dark brown or black mid length hair and she was brown skinned. I don't know if that's the same chic from FL or some chic from CO or another chic from one of the other 50 states!:p . I know one of the Kat's the cut's the Bronco's hair out here and he said "That n**ga be pimp'in a TD and Shannon Sharpe kinda way(before he got married)" I've only lived here for two year's and from what I heard everybody is welcomed at TD's house if your a female and you look halfway decent! LOL....So the male whore thing doesn't surprise me a bit. I got a homie that goes to FAMU and she's been there for a min. and i'll ask her what she knows about that. Oh yeah! I got a chic that's kinda like my friend out here and she works for a some stripper service on the weekends and she told me the whole "stripper pole in his house is true" She has not been there...but one of her co-workers has! LOL....So it sounds like he be BIG kickin it where ever he his. I'm not mad tho, If I had as much money as them! I would have Clint P., Dennis Northcutt(#86 Browns) and my highschool boyfriend dancing butt a$$ naked on a Yacht siging x-mas carols right about now...only if I were rich tho...LOL... I'm done
                              hay you know that's how things go i can't really complain about that, he's grown and does wht he wanna. but i sure hope that ''WHO EVER'' he dates,she better be cute because these athletes these days be tripping. i can't stand it when they have these ugly a$$ females, it pisses me off it's like saying the ugly girls have the pretty girls going out of style. pssss something ain't right their. but he better have all his fun now and i hope he be careful if he is messing with all of those females like that. because knower days they have that $h!t u can't get rid of, if you know what i mean. see ya next time keep me posted.
                              I'm Such A Lady

Comment

you're too funny and quite stupid

you love yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X