Clear All

Originally posted by Chris
    you're too funny and quite stupid

you love yourself
    what was the meaning of that?
    I'm Such A Lady

Comment

***MISTER*** Portis

Okay, people, we are now Post OT with the Browns, and after what I saw yesterday, I do think it is high time we all gain a clear and strong understanding of One Thing:

... It is MISTER Portis.

Not "CP", not "C-Po", not "Clinton"... NOPE!! That would be MISTER Portis to you, to me, to everyone in this overgrown cowtown, EVEN TO MIKE SHANAHAN (maybe especially?? )

What we have in this player is a gemstone of unparalled athletic brilliance and I think we better all get ahold of that fact and give Thanks in abudance for our unbelievable luck.

This is not to take away from the rest of the team, you understand. MISTER Portis could not be all he is without them.

However... I have heard and read in many places that he has a "chip on his shoulder", that he "has something to prove". Well, I think he has now proved everything he ever needed to. He has the Magic and he is graciously sharing it with ALL of us.

So now we must call him MISTER Portis.

As for his adoring mother who brought this baby boy to the planet, I think we ought to call her GODDESS!!!

Heal well and quickly, MISTER Portis

Comment

Re: ***MISTER*** Portis

Originally posted by martymagic
        Okay, people, we are now Post OT with the Browns, and after what I saw yesterday, I do think it is high time we all gain a clear and strong understanding of One Thing:

... It is MISTER Portis.

Not "CP", not "C-Po", not "Clinton"... NOPE!! That would be MISTER Portis to you, to me, to everyone in this overgrown cowtown, EVEN TO MIKE SHANAHAN (maybe especially?? )

What we have in this player is a gemstone of unparalled athletic brilliance and I think we better all get ahold of that fact and give Thanks in abudance for our unbelievable luck.

This is not to take away from the rest of the team, you understand. MISTER Portis could not be all he is without them.

However... I have heard and read in many places that he has a "chip on his shoulder", that he "has something to prove". Well, I think he has now proved everything he ever needed to. He has the Magic and he is graciously sharing it with ALL of us.

So now we must call him MISTER Portis.

As for his adoring mother who brought this baby boy to the planet, I think we ought to call her GODDESS!!!

Heal well and quickly, MISTER Portis

He is "Status" down here in his home state. Well atleast a bunch of us U. of M. alumni have givin him the name. Mister Portis works though

Comment

Clinton Portis The Self Appointed Champ

I CAN HEAR HOWARD COSSELL NOW, SPEAKING TO EVERYONE UP IN HEAVEN, WHO BY THE WAY DO NOT LIKE THE BRONCOS , IN A VOICE ONLY HOWARD HAD.
          CLINTON TAKE A HIT, HE BUCKLES AND DOWN GOES PORTIS!! DOWN DOES PORTIS!!
          YES IT LOOKS LIKE THE SELF APPOINTED CHAMP WILL HAVE NO TITLE SHOT THIS YEAR.

PAT IN K.C.

Comment

That's all you got? Must be pretty lonely in KC these days.

Comment

I guess you must have confused all the flames for heaven. It's a common mistake.

Comment

I like to use CP because my fingers get tired typing such big words like "MISTER". Besides do you want to put him on that pedestal with "MISTER" Rodgers.
                Seriously, the nicknames that people give him show the type of resepect they have for him (good or bad). He is one of the better backs in the league and fits well into Denvers offence. A few years will prove weather he belongs with the greats. He has a good start towards that recognition. If ever I were to meet him, I'd probably call him Clint or Clinton.
                I've read Carmines post on calling him 'Status" and was trying to decifer that when a cat fight broke out on that thread. Something about "pimpin" and "hoes". I thought "man I gotta get down to Miami to check this out".

Comment

Enuff with worshiping players!

Originally posted by Hawaiian Bronco
                  I like to use CP because my fingers get tired typing such big words like "MISTER". Besides do you want to put him on that pedestal with "MISTER" Rodgers.
                  Seriously, the nicknames that people give him show the type of resepect they have for him (good or bad). He is one of the better backs in the league and fits well into Denvers offence. A few years will prove weather he belongs with the greats. He has a good start towards that recognition. If ever I were to meet him, I'd probably call him Clint or Clinton.
                  I've read Carmines post on calling him 'Status" and was trying to decifer that when a cat fight broke out on that thread. Something about "pimpin" and "hoes". I thought "man I gotta get down to Miami to check this out".
                  Hawaiian, That's a funny post! I agree with you about abv.. I like to use "Clint P." and that's what a lot of people down here in Denver use. Man...I'm not calling him "MISTER Portis" or WHATEVER because the last time I recalled I pay all of my bills on my own...So, when he start's sharing all the money he's making with everyone then he can have the title "MISTER Portis".
                  "Damn...She has a foul mouth"

Comment

"The One"
                    Originally posted by boltzpride619
                    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Re: Clinton Portis The Self Appointed Champ

Originally posted by PAT2216
                      I CAN HEAR HOWARD COSSELL NOW, SPEAKING TO EVERYONE UP IN HEAVEN, WHO BY THE WAY DO NOT LIKE THE BRONCOS , IN A VOICE ONLY HOWARD HAD.
                      CLINTON TAKE A HIT, HE BUCKLES AND DOWN GOES PORTIS!! DOWN DOES PORTIS!!
                      YES IT LOOKS LIKE THE SELF APPOINTED CHAMP WILL HAVE NO TITLE SHOT THIS YEAR.

PAT IN K.C.
                      2 idiotic posts. Enough said.
                      Originally posted by boltzpride619
                      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Working...
                      X