• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• portisistheman
    replied
    Re: Clinton Portis The Self Appointed Champ

Originally posted by PAT2216
    I CAN HEAR HOWARD COSSELL NOW, SPEAKING TO EVERYONE UP IN HEAVEN, WHO BY THE WAY DO NOT LIKE THE BRONCOS , IN A VOICE ONLY HOWARD HAD.
    CLINTON TAKE A HIT, HE BUCKLES AND DOWN GOES PORTIS!! DOWN DOES PORTIS!!
    YES IT LOOKS LIKE THE SELF APPOINTED CHAMP WILL HAVE NO TITLE SHOT THIS YEAR.

PAT IN K.C.
    2 idiotic posts. Enough said.

Leave a comment:

• portisistheman
    replied
    "The One"

Leave a comment:

• #26_Fan
    replied
    Enuff with worshiping players!

Originally posted by Hawaiian Bronco
    I like to use CP because my fingers get tired typing such big words like "MISTER". Besides do you want to put him on that pedestal with "MISTER" Rodgers.
    Seriously, the nicknames that people give him show the type of resepect they have for him (good or bad). He is one of the better backs in the league and fits well into Denvers offence. A few years will prove weather he belongs with the greats. He has a good start towards that recognition. If ever I were to meet him, I'd probably call him Clint or Clinton.
    I've read Carmines post on calling him 'Status" and was trying to decifer that when a cat fight broke out on that thread. Something about "pimpin" and "hoes". I thought "man I gotta get down to Miami to check this out".
    Hawaiian, That's a funny post! I agree with you about abv.. I like to use "Clint P." and that's what a lot of people down here in Denver use. Man...I'm not calling him "MISTER Portis" or WHATEVER because the last time I recalled I pay all of my bills on my own...So, when he start's sharing all the money he's making with everyone then he can have the title "MISTER Portis".

Leave a comment:

• Hawaiian Bronco
    replied
    I like to use CP because my fingers get tired typing such big words like "MISTER". Besides do you want to put him on that pedestal with "MISTER" Rodgers.
    Seriously, the nicknames that people give him show the type of resepect they have for him (good or bad). He is one of the better backs in the league and fits well into Denvers offence. A few years will prove weather he belongs with the greats. He has a good start towards that recognition. If ever I were to meet him, I'd probably call him Clint or Clinton.
    I've read Carmines post on calling him 'Status" and was trying to decifer that when a cat fight broke out on that thread. Something about "pimpin" and "hoes". I thought "man I gotta get down to Miami to check this out".

Leave a comment:

• Ryos
    replied
    I guess you must have confused all the flames for heaven. It's a common mistake.

Leave a comment:

• Broncs Bomber
    replied
    That's all you got? Must be pretty lonely in KC these days.

Leave a comment:

• PAT2216
    replied
    Clinton Portis The Self Appointed Champ

I CAN HEAR HOWARD COSSELL NOW, SPEAKING TO EVERYONE UP IN HEAVEN, WHO BY THE WAY DO NOT LIKE THE BRONCOS , IN A VOICE ONLY HOWARD HAD.
    CLINTON TAKE A HIT, HE BUCKLES AND DOWN GOES PORTIS!! DOWN DOES PORTIS!!
    YES IT LOOKS LIKE THE SELF APPOINTED CHAMP WILL HAVE NO TITLE SHOT THIS YEAR.

PAT IN K.C.

Leave a comment:

• Carmine
    replied
    Re: ***MISTER*** Portis

Originally posted by martymagic
    Okay, people, we are now Post OT with the Browns, and after what I saw yesterday, I do think it is high time we all gain a clear and strong understanding of One Thing:

... It is MISTER Portis.

Not "CP", not "C-Po", not "Clinton"... NOPE!! That would be MISTER Portis to you, to me, to everyone in this overgrown cowtown, EVEN TO MIKE SHANAHAN (maybe especially?? )

What we have in this player is a gemstone of unparalled athletic brilliance and I think we better all get ahold of that fact and give Thanks in abudance for our unbelievable luck.

This is not to take away from the rest of the team, you understand. MISTER Portis could not be all he is without them.

However... I have heard and read in many places that he has a "chip on his shoulder", that he "has something to prove". Well, I think he has now proved everything he ever needed to. He has the Magic and he is graciously sharing it with ALL of us.

So now we must call him MISTER Portis.

As for his adoring mother who brought this baby boy to the planet, I think we ought to call her GODDESS!!!

Heal well and quickly, MISTER Portis

He is "Status" down here in his home state. Well atleast a bunch of us U. of M. alumni have givin him the name. Mister Portis works though

Leave a comment:

• martymagic
    replied
    ***MISTER*** Portis

Okay, people, we are now Post OT with the Browns, and after what I saw yesterday, I do think it is high time we all gain a clear and strong understanding of One Thing:

... It is MISTER Portis.

Not "CP", not "C-Po", not "Clinton"... NOPE!! That would be MISTER Portis to you, to me, to everyone in this overgrown cowtown, EVEN TO MIKE SHANAHAN (maybe especially?? )

What we have in this player is a gemstone of unparalled athletic brilliance and I think we better all get ahold of that fact and give Thanks in abudance for our unbelievable luck.

This is not to take away from the rest of the team, you understand. MISTER Portis could not be all he is without them.

However... I have heard and read in many places that he has a "chip on his shoulder", that he "has something to prove". Well, I think he has now proved everything he ever needed to. He has the Magic and he is graciously sharing it with ALL of us.

So now we must call him MISTER Portis.

As for his adoring mother who brought this baby boy to the planet, I think we ought to call her GODDESS!!!

Heal well and quickly, MISTER Portis

Leave a comment:

• neisha26
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris
    you're too funny and quite stupid

you love yourself
    what was the meaning of that?

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    you're too funny and quite stupid

you love yourself

Leave a comment:

• neisha26
    replied
    Re: Oh...I forgot this one thing!

Originally posted by #26_Fan
    Me and the guy I'm dating were at the Nuggets vs Cavs game about a week and half ago and he and Shannon Sharpe were at the game too! And now that I think about it there was some Breezey sitting next to him at the game!(She was African-American...Thank GOD). She wasn't a model type chic or anything, Just a regular chic you see everyday. From what I remember She had dark brown or black mid length hair and she was brown skinned. I don't know if that's the same chic from FL or some chic from CO or another chic from one of the other 50 states!:p . I know one of the Kat's the cut's the Bronco's hair out here and he said "That n**ga be pimp'in a TD and Shannon Sharpe kinda way(before he got married)" I've only lived here for two year's and from what I heard everybody is welcomed at TD's house if your a female and you look halfway decent! LOL....So the male whore thing doesn't surprise me a bit. I got a homie that goes to FAMU and she's been there for a min. and i'll ask her what she knows about that. Oh yeah! I got a chic that's kinda like my friend out here and she works for a some stripper service on the weekends and she told me the whole "stripper pole in his house is true" She has not been there...but one of her co-workers has! LOL....So it sounds like he be BIG kickin it where ever he his. I'm not mad tho, If I had as much money as them! I would have Clint P., Dennis Northcutt(#86 Browns) and my highschool boyfriend dancing butt a$$ naked on a Yacht siging x-mas carols right about now...only if I were rich tho...LOL... I'm done
    hay you know that's how things go i can't really complain about that, he's grown and does wht he wanna. but i sure hope that ''WHO EVER'' he dates,she better be cute because these athletes these days be tripping. i can't stand it when they have these ugly a$$ females, it pisses me off it's like saying the ugly girls have the pretty girls going out of style. pssss something ain't right their. but he better have all his fun now and i hope he be careful if he is messing with all of those females like that. because knower days they have that $h!t u can't get rid of, if you know what i mean. see ya next time keep me posted.

Leave a comment:

• neisha26
    replied
    Originally posted by chickennob2
    u know, u can just hit the "edit" button underneath the post and change it. u don't need a new post
    let me tell u something if i make an mistake i can correct myself. and another thing i be here enough to make my posts go up so i don't need to make a mistake on one post and correct myself on the other, so just to make things clear.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Girls who went for the athletes because they were good players or the guys that could do such and such better were always the girls to stay away from

Leave a comment:

• neisha26
    replied
    Originally posted by The-4th-Amigo
    Neisha,

No offense, but I would definetly call you a Portis groupie.
    okay no problem but that's your opinion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X