Elway on nfl total access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elway on nfl total access

John Elway will be live on the NFL Network shortly!!!!!!!!!

Am I too late.

Comment

It's on now
      #swapping

Comment

Not on my TV

Comment

He didn't act like he had anything to do with the switch. Talked as if it was all Fox. The most interesting thing I heard was Elway said he was looking forward to the off season to have more time to work with Tebow.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod View Post
            He didn't act like he had anything to do with the switch. Talked as if it was all Fox. The most interesting thing I heard was Elway said he was looking forward to the off season to have more time to work with Tebow.

Comment

He kept calling him Timmy, like he's his weird uncle or something.
              sigpic

Comment

Haha, I guess all that talk about Elway not wanting Tebow was, how do I put it.. PREMATURE!

I knew we could count on #7.
                Adopted Poster
                AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                  Haha, I guess all that talk about Elway not wanting Tebow was, how do I put it.. PREMATURE!

I knew we could count on #7.
                  I was honestly stunned. Didn't expect that at all.
                  sigpic

Comment

Definitely good! Elway mentioned about his drive (when asked if Tim will sharpen his passing aspect of the game since we all know he can run) and the energy he brings on the field.
                    50 Stars and 13 Bars

Comment

If Elway didn't like Tebow, do you think he would go on TV and throw him under the bus? Especially with the way the fans reacted to Orton's recent play and the chanting for Tebow. It could be PR or it could be true. Only the front office really knows what they want to do but the ball is in Tebow's hands now and he can controls his own fate.

Comment

I was honestly stunned. Didn't expect that at all.
                        I'm surprised he went out there and said it like that, but I never questioned the fact that Elway wants Tebow to stay in Denver. Didn't get to see it myself though but I'll take your word for it and really, this is just awesome news.

Smart move too, because it's exactly what Tebow AND the entire roster needs to hear.

Bright future guys, finally! Thanks for sharing btw, cp for you.
                        Adopted Poster
                        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

I tend to get the feeling, and I know others may disagree, that Elway really likes Timmy. I believe that going with KO was done with the "best intentions", but that experiment has proven to be truly unhelpful. Every interview I have personally heard or read he seems to be happy with the switch. Even just now on total access he seemed pleased that Timmy is now in control. I believe that they had to show a unified front and he didn't want to step on Fox's toes as to how, who, and when he coaches each player. If Fox felt one way and he differed from that in public it would create such a mess. I think he likes him and sees a ton of him in Tim.
                          #swapping

Comment

It's not really rocket science here guys. If Tim can prove to Fox and Elway to be the guy that can win games, take the team to the playoffs and eventually a SB then its a win-win. They can save draft picks and build the rest of the team. If not, they go shopping for a QB next draft.

Good managers and leaders always make the a serious effort to have goals and go out and achieve them. The goal is the build a championship team regardless who the players are. Its just that simple.

Comment

I don't suppose we'll get a link up...

EDIT: Here it is!!!!
                              Last edited by nyuk nyuk; 10-11-2011, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X