Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elway Rookie Video

What do you think now?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

young Elway doesn't has the pocket presence that old Elway had.

Comment

I think I'm getting old.
      Winter is Coming!

Comment

who is Rich Carlos
        "It's been all business. Everybody's asking me where I'm living. I been living over here, living here at the facility."
        sigpic

Comment

What a bum! Trade him!

Comment

Man I need to pull out a history book to know who is who. I only know a few names in that team.

Comment

How did I know Dan Reeves was going to run the ball on first down
              "It's been all business. Everybody's asking me where I'm living. I been living over here, living here at the facility."
              sigpic

Comment

A Buddy Ryan defense vs a rookie QB is about as tough as it gets.

Comment

Lots of future head coaches on the bears defense.

That last throw that was intercepted reminds me of one Orton would throw
                  Forum "credibility" is the same as writing articles for "The Bleacher Report"

Comment

Looks to me a lot like the same team Orton and Cutler played with the last 5 seasons. No defense so always losing time of possession, no offensive line and no rushing game. Of course don't forget the Bears were a pretty formidable opponent back then. I know Elway had a terrible rookie season but I would like to see some highlights from some less scary defenses.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
                      Man I need to pull out a history book to know who is who. I only know a few names in that team.
                      And I watched with a huge grin on my face forgetting that Elway got to play with so many legendary Orange Crushers.

Obviously Elway can't throw the ball. He can't read defenses, he's immobile, he panic's and throws wounded ducks in desperation.

No future.

Rich Carlis was our kicker. One time he insulted offensive linemen and they duct taped him to the goal post and left him there.
                      Rhyme Time: Loose, Caboose. Lose, Boo's. Grieve, Peeve? Cat, Hat and all of that...

Comment

Originally posted by on2 View Post
                        And I watched with a huge grin on my face forgetting that Elway got to play with so many legendary Orange Crushers.

Obviously Elway can't throw the ball. He can't read defenses, he's immobile, h panic's and throws wounded ducks in desperation.

No future.

Rich Carlis was our kicker. One time he insulted offensive linemen and they duct taped him to the goal post and left him there.
                        Those bare foot kickers make me shut my eyes each time I watch them.

Before quarterbacks had time to develop, now the NFL is more a streamline game not allowing many players to develop.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          Looks to me a lot like the same team Orton and Cutler played with the last 5 seasons. No defense so always losing time of possession, no offensive line and no rushing game. Of course don't forget the Bears were a pretty formidable opponent back then. I know Elway had a terrible rookie season but I would like to see some highlights from some less scary defenses.
                          Yeah the Bears won that game big but you have to remember that video was edited by a Bears fan so you are just seeing the Bears' highlights. That Broncos defense was pretty good. We had a lot of talent and Joe Collier knew what he was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by on2 View Post

Oh I know Rich Carlis but the announcer said Rich Carlos.

Well it was funny to me anyway and isn't that all that really counts.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yikes. Good thing he didn't get his start in the league in the 24 hour news cycle culture we live in today, he'd have never gotten a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X