No announcement yet.

Robert Ayers - - Better than you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he? Hmm interesting I know he said let tebow sit 2 years but dont remember mayock on ayers

Comment

i know maylock loved him out of college. he was calling him the best Potential player from that draft. compared him to tuck.

honestly as he gets better at his role this should improve
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Do u think he can be tuck cause tuck is crazy good? I know tuck took 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by Frankenpost View Post
          Thats what bothers me with Ayers, he should be a 12+ sack guy where we drafted him.

He shows flashes here and there..but...we never should of passed on Clay Mathews for him.

Well... we shouldn´t have passed up on Ed Reed and drafted Ashley Lelie in 2002

Comment

Originally posted by bjoli198 View Post
            Well... we shouldn´t have passed up on Ed Reed and drafted Ashley Lelie in 2002
            would could do this all day lets not dwell on what could of been and look forward to what this team is going to be... Super Bowl Champs... eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
              Thanks for the read Pratama, very interesting.

Throw Your Hands In The Ayers
              You're welcome! I like that . . . "Throw your hands in the Ayers"
              Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Pratama View Post
                Ayers may not have the flashiest of stats and highlights, but he is certainly starting to come on. I love this guys commitment to being a Bronco. He moved his mom and brother out here so that he could live here year round and train at altitude. If you follow him on twitter, he is always shouting out to us, the Broncos Fans and thanking us for our support. He is slowly emerging into one of my favorites because this guy wants to be a Bronco and he wants to win for us.

Here is a great article on how he is having a better year after moving back to his natural position: http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19117741
                Ayers is a pretty good dude. Had a twitter conversation with him today about cell phones lol. He and BLloyd always seem to interact with the fans, while players like Knowshon, Champ, and Dawkins never really do. That goes a long way with me, and I'm sure many others.

Comment

Originally posted by GIVEME6 View Post
                  Ayers is a pretty good dude. Had a twitter conversation with him today about cell phones lol. He and BLloyd always seem to interact with the fans, while players like Knowshon, Champ, and Dawkins never really do. That goes a long way with me, and I'm sure many others.
                  He tweeted me back too. I think he is just in touch with us. I hope he stays that way.
                  Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

Ayers, Hunter, & Bunkley have been HUGE this year. They won't make the Pro Bowl, but they've been great for us
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                      Ayers, Hunter, & Bunkley have been HUGE this year. They won't make the Pro Bowl, but they've been great for us
                      They have, they are solid players for us. I also think that Joe Mays has been huge (against the run but needs to get better against the pass)

Comment

They have, they are solid players for us. I also think that Joe Mays has been huge (against the run but needs to get better against the pass)
                        If Ayers hadn't been drafted in the first, he'd be considered a steal
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                          If Ayers hadn't been drafted in the first, he'd be considered a steal
                          Yeah. Sometimes the whole "draft status" argument drives me nuts.

Comment

Yeah. Sometimes the whole "draft status" argument drives me nuts.
                            I feel the same way

Comment

Not much to add, but an Amen.....He is now on schedule...Everyone has said what I think...so regurgitate a bit, He is lining up where he should be. It is not glamorous, but it is def a piece of the puzzle.
                              Waiting to hear from adoption agency

Comment

Went back and mayock said in 3 years be the best defensive player from that draft let's see it happen ayers!

Comment

Working...
                                X