Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fox-McD gutting team if they trade B.L. & R.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fox-McD gutting team if they trade B.L. & R.

or perhaps its the Gm getting ready to dump TT at end of yr !!
    if they do trade both then its telling us that TT is gone !!!IMO :orton:=15

I think, logically, you could try and say that the OP is assuming the trade of Royal & Lloyd would infer that Fox, Elway, and Xanders want Tebow to fail, so they can dump him at the end of the year... or, kittens and ice cream are nice?

Comment

Getting rid of a guy that was getting buried in the depth chart and a veteran receiver when you have young talent behind him is not considered gutting but rebuilding. Out with the old in with the new. The picks they get will help them get younger and talented at other positions.

Comment

Originally posted by One5 View Post
        I think, logically, you could try and say that the OP is assuming the trade of Royal & Lloyd would infer that Fox, Elway, and Xanders want Tebow to fail, so they can dump him at the end of the year... or, kittens and ice cream are nice?
        Lol.

I was agreeing with you until you started talking about kittens and Ice Cream.

Anyways, it's still not a guarantee anybody gets traded.
        IMO getting rid of Royal would be stupid, mainly because if Tebow will succeed, Royal would fit him well.

But word on the street is, there are more teams interested in him than Lloyd, for obvious reasons of course.

If Royal gets traded, which I doubt, it will be for a 4th or 5th round pick.
        If Lloyd gets traded, which I also doubt(but with better odds of getting traded), it will be for what Denver ask for a 3rd.

Also I don't think EFX are out to make Tebow fail, they are simply trying to better the team by getting more picks in the draft. We have a lot of wholes, and it seems each week more and more wholes pop up.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

To be fair this post is a lot more logical than a lot of other trade rumour threads. Orton for a 2nd and Bess anyone?

Comment

I've removed a lot of posts from this thread.

Not everyone's first language is English, gang. Given some of the crap the natives post around here, I'm not surprised it didn't occur to anyone in this thread that he may in fact, not be a native English speaker.

He's trying, which is more than I can say for many on this board that got 12 years of free education to learn how to read and write.

Ease up.

Comment

The trade rumors of Lloyd and Royal have nothing to do with Tebow. I don't get why people keep thinking this...
              sigpic

Comment

They want to trade these guys so they can get compensation for them rather than watching them walk at the end of the season because either they don't want to be Broncos or the team doesn't want to give them the money they are asking for. It's quite simple, no reason to get into conspiracies.

Comment

Originally posted by KnoMo#27 View Post
                  The trade rumors of Lloyd and Royal have nothing to do with Tebow. I don't get why people keep thinking this...
                  eh, I think it has something to do with some people thinking there is a conspiracy going on to make Tebow fail.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    eh, I think it has something to do with some people thinking there is a conspiracy going on to make Tebow fail.
                    Royal probably won't make a difference anyway on whether Tebow is successful or not, IMO.
                    sigpic

Comment

I would like to know why my and several others comments were removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick12 View Post
                        Read post #6.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick12 View Post
                          I guess because you guys were being to harsh on the OP.
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought the OP did fine. CP to you, OP.
                            As for the Broncos, (to the OP) you invoked the name of TT being a fail like Orton. Apparently that does not sit well around here.

As for "gutting" the Team. Fox and Co. have not even come close to what McDaniels did during his tenure. I think the big thing, is to salvage value from players (like Lloyd) that did not cost us anything in the first place. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by KnoMo#27 View Post
                              Royal probably won't make a difference anyway on whether Tebow is successful or not, IMO.
                              I'm fuming at the Royal trade speculation!

What will happen to the "ROYAL DEAL" (aka "tacos for touchdowns") at Taco Bell if he gets traded? Will that be taken away, too?
                              "There's only one person carrying the ball right here."
                              -Tim Tebow, 12/26/10, game winning drive

XV knows touchdowns.

Comment

Working...
                              X