Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fox-McD gutting team if they trade B.L. & R.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnoMo#27 View Post
    The trade rumors of Lloyd and Royal have nothing to do with Tebow. I don't get why people keep thinking this...
    It's their agents pushing this
    Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Can we correct the title to remove McD and replace with E,F and or X?

McD is gone. This is on EFX.

Comment

Originally posted by TT15Superman View Post
        I'm fuming at the Royal trade speculation!

What will happen to the "ROYAL DEAL" (aka "tacos for touchdowns") at Taco Bell if he gets traded? Will that be taken away, too?
        They will change it to the double Decker!! Just a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
          Can we correct the title to remove McD and replace with E,F and or X?

McD is gone. This is on EFX.
          It has been reported by the Denver Post that their agents asked for this, so it is on their agents.

Look they had a slim chance of being resigned anyways this year, and their agents are going to be losing some paydays plain and simple.
          People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

sigpic

Comment

Lets be honest, will anyone miss Royal? Yeah as a person or a player you go to know and like, but as a football player for this team in the past 2 years?

Comment

I hope we stock pile picks, and make a move for Luck next year. I like Tebow, but Luck is a can't miss type of player.

Comment

Why does everything have to come back to Tebow? Hes 1 player on a team.... To be honest I would be perfectly happy with or without the players. Maybe they know what they have in Royal and Brandon and are not happy, now its time to see what Thomas etc can do so they know if they have another point of weakness going into 2012

Comment

Originally posted by GIVEME6 View Post
                  I hope we stock pile picks, and make a move for Luck next year. I like Tebow, but Luck is a can't miss type of player.
                  There is no such thing as a can't miss prospect. Ryan Leaf was supposedly a can't miss prospect. Besides the team picking at #1 will take Luck.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBroncs04 View Post
                    Lets be honest, will anyone miss Royal? Yeah as a person or a player you go to know and like, but as a football player for this team in the past 2 years?
                    I don't see why anyone would.

People constantly give Moreno crap for always being hurt, how about Royal?!

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                      I don't see why anyone would.

People constantly give Moreno crap for always being hurt, how about Royal?!
                      Royal was a Shanny pick and Moreno was a McD pick. Even though they are 99% the same, they will always be viewed in different lights.

I wouldn't worry about either of them going, Royal had one good year and is a system WR. I could see him being great for some teams and average on others. Same as Knownshon.

Comment

The Luck talk is ridiculous.

No team who gets a crack at him will pass...

and we wont be that team.

Rams
                        Indy
                        Miami just to name a few.

We will be racking up a few more wins.. starting with Miami on Sunday.

We AINT gonna be in position. Get over it.
                        - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by One5 View Post
                          I think, logically, you could try and say that the OP is assuming the trade of Royal & Lloyd would infer that Fox, Elway, and Xanders want Tebow to fail, so they can dump him at the end of the year... or, kittens and ice cream are nice?
                          It's all a matter of perspective... I don't really like cats. Puppies are another story, however.
                          Sent from my Human Cent-iPad

Comment

The op could also be referring to us trading away BL and Royal to mean we don't trust our O-line or Rbs and Mcgahee and Clady will be gone end of the year. Also he is referring that Decker is useless because we are trading away two other receivers so he is gone too. On a side note he is also referring that our punter sucks because those two are gone and he will be gone end of year too. amiright.jpg?

Comment

For the last time, i'm gonna say it again.

The ONLY shot we have at Luck is to pick #1 overall, and i highly doubt that, aside from GB who no one has stopped, we've been in every single game.

Whoever picks #1 will take Luck, i can almost guarantee that. Just because we're adding picks doesn't mean we will trade them to get Luck. We have a ton of other holes that need to be filled, and have some younger guys ready.

Comment

These trades make long-term sense. Except maybe to "in" sane-one.
                                11/22/11

Comment

Working...
                                X