Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Orton has requested a trade before the TUESDAY deadline

MaxBroncos MaxBroncos
    RT @evansilva: The AP says Kyle Orton has asked the #Broncos to trade him ahead of Tuesday's NFL trade deadline. bit.ly/maJtpu

Can't say I'm surprised. What do you want for him?

I want to slap him back into the summer when he ruined our trade of him to the Dolphins.

Comment

I'll take a 5th or better.

Comment

I'm sure the Broncos would love to trade him. Who wants him?

Comment

I would take a half eaten ham sandwich with a conditional bag of chips.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick12 View Post
            MaxBroncos MaxBroncos
            RT @evansilva: The AP says Kyle Orton has asked the #Broncos to trade him ahead of Tuesday's NFL trade deadline. bit.ly/maJtpu

Rumors....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
              I want to slap him back into the summer when he ruined our trade of him to the Dolphins.
              huge +1 :orton: is a clown

Comment

Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
                Rumors....
                The linked site is rotoworld. Credible source imo.

Comment

I think he is better off asking to be released without pay (if possible) so he can sign with a team for the rest of the season. If a team wanted him they would have traded for him already I assume.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick12 View Post
                    MaxBroncos MaxBroncos

A six pack of beer and bratwurst.

Comment

No thanks, hold onto him and let him walk in free agency because I reckon we'll get a higher round compensatory draft pick for him than what any other team would give up for him at this point.
                      sigpic

Comment

Make it happen

He deserves at least that much after how badly this situation was botched by the FO (meaning, they should have traded him months ago)

Comment

Redskins? There's really nowhere to trade him anymore.

Comment

It would be cool to see him finally get moved to miami, but let's be honest no one is gonna make an offer for him. But if they do ill be happy to eat my crow.
                            sigpic

Comment

Orton - "Brian, I would like to be traded. It would be good for both sides."

Xanders - "Look Kyle, no one will take you with this salary and you know it. Sign these papers so we can change your contract to the veteran minimum. Then you will go to a new team and discuss an extension there."

Orton - "Fine, whatever. I just need a fresh start. I'll sign."

Xanders - "Great. Now that's a reasonable contract. Kyle, you've been promoted to starting QB. Congratulations. We can't let Tebow reach those incentives. Good Luck."

Orton:

Xanders:
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X