No announcement yet.

Kyle Orton has requested a trade before the TUESDAY deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about an Orton Lloyd package? Raiders out because of rivalry....The Dolphins would get another Brandon, and a QB who could connect with the original Brandon. I see Eddie as a skin
    Waiting to hear from adoption agency

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
      Raiders lost a qb, dolphins lost a qb, redskins lost a qb...

yeah, the qb market is open!
      We will not trade Kyle Orton to a division rival. Even if you have no faith in Orton's abilities, the Raiders are actually a good team and the last thing we need is Orton beating us later this season.

Dolphins are in the "Suck for Luck" sweepstakes. There's no incentive for them to trade for Orton NOW when their season is basically over.

That leaves the Redskins. The problem there, however, is that neither Shanahan nor Elway will want to look like the other is one-upping him. So I could see talks going absolutely nowhere.

So the reality is, Orton stays on roster until the end of the year, and we get the compensatory pick for him when he walks. It's just that simple.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
        I want to slap him back into the summer when he ruined our trade of him to the Dolphins.
        Has to be best post of this thread!

Comment

lol ok, everyone who just got finished dogpiling on Orton and explaining in giant walls of text how he's horrible, please stop fantasizing about getting something of value for him.

I swear I get whiplash reading these boards sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
            Has to be best post of this thread!
            I absolutely agree
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

#facepalm#

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
              Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
              Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
              Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
              I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

We won't get jack but I just smile at thinking about him ruining the Raiders ...although I guess Boller would be worse, idk bout Pryor though

Comment

He had his chance to be traded to the Dolphins in the off-season and he ruined it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X