Kyle Orton HAS NOT requested trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
    Wouldnt that be the best time to request a trade? So he can go on and start somewhere else?
    If he's playing like that, who'd take him?

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
      Name one QB that had been under the kind of pressure Orton has been under in the last ten to twenty years.
      Tebow. X10.

Comment

Yeah but they dont have to worry about getting the hook. Their fans dont boo them 70K+ at a time.
        You're all proving my point, and I thank you for that.

Anyone even remotely CLOSE to this kind of pressure fails.
        I don't understand your point, Cory. Are you making excuses for Orton? Is that your point?

Fans didn't boo Orton 70K at a time because he was throwing TDs. Can we agree with that? If Kyle Orton had 12 TDs at this point of the season, no one would be booing him. The fact of the matter is that Orton had 12 turnovers. What does that mean for a guy who is in there because he doesn't turn the ball over? It means there's no reason for him to be in the game. He was struggling very badly, Cory. That's why he was being booed.

If Kyle Orton had come in and played in games like he does in practice, then the city of Denver would be his right now. Period. Don't put it on the fans why Orton failed. He was doing a good job of failing on his own. I like the guy. And yes, I feel bad for how the fans have treated him. But the fans don't play for him on the field.

Comment

Name one QB that had been under the kind of pressure Orton has been under in the last ten to twenty years.
          He didn't play well before this either...

Tony Romo is under a lot too and seems to be playing his normal self.

Always an excuse for Orton. A close game is too much stress for him. When down 20+...he will shine! The defense backs off, he can stand in pocket and throw like the awesome practice QB he is.
          John and TD should get their own wing in Canton.

Comment

Originally posted by ohiotebow View Post
            Tebow. X10.
            ^^^THAT!

b/c he WONT get 2.25 years to ruin a franchise. He's losing WRs and every mistake will be blown up where every mistake of Orton was given a pass and an excuse for years...DILFER!

Name one QB in 20 years who was booed by his own fans and went somewhere else and showed them how great he was?
            John and TD should get their own wing in Canton.

Comment

The funny thing about what is now being said Kyle has had 8 years to prove what he can do on the field and Tebow has got 11 games to prove the same.

Wow orton was under tremendous pressure. I wonder how he will look in a raiders uniform?

Comment

Any that started?

Why is his pressure any more than anyone else's?

Comment

Im not arguing whether he deserves it or not.

Or that it was/wasn't all his fault.

I'm just saying, playing at home with the entire crowd booing you rattles you. No one can handle that, and no one is EXPECTED to handle that.
                  When did he ever play at home with the ENTIRE CROWD booing him?

I was at the San Diego game and he was aweful, even then you could hear a few boos but it was the vast minority.

If a guy needs that many excuses that grossly exaggerated, maybe it's not the fans that are the problem...

Comment

and

Originally posted by theognj View Post
                    Cutler tore a ligament in his knee and everyone said he was a baby and quit. I'm not a Cutler fan but, that's a lot of scrutiny.
                    Cutler sits on the bench looking at pictures of failed plays from his coaches and he rolls his eyes and rips the pictures out of the book and throws them on the sidelines, yet he isn't expected to receive any of the criticism that he gets. SOOOOOO glad he is gone.
                    It's not just football, its Broncos Football, there IS a difference!

God, why didn't I call Mr. Bowlen back?http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...kbl/jayjay.jpg

Comment

I dont know how you can say that Griese didnt have that kind of pressure. Following a HOF QB who had been the King of Denver the year after winning back to back super bowls. That is pressure.

On Orton, who cares if he requested a trade, as long as he not on the field during the game. I would like to see him gone, but, I dont see the Broncos relying on Quinn if Tebow is injured.
                      There is no plan B.

Comment

Working...
                      X