So who is our #2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who is our #2?

With Brandon Lloyd being dealt, we can expect Eric Decker to remain as one of the two starting receivers.

Assuming Royal remains on the team and DT is the healthy playmaker we saw last season,

Who do you see emerging as the #2 in the upcoming weeks?

Eddie Royal
    30.91%
    Demaryius Thomas
    60.00%
    Matt Willis
    7.27%
    Other
    1.82%

Well first of all Adam Schefter is reporting Lloyd has not been dealt yet and that there are several remaining hurdles before it will get done.
    sigpic

Comment

I think Decker remains the 2. DT should step up and become the 1 over the course of the next few weeks, with Willis as our slot guy.

Comment

DT, if not at first then moving into that role.

Comment

Right now, the trade may not even get done, assuming it does, if he's healthy, i think Demaryius will be.

Comment

Damariyus with Royal and willis being used as slot guys.
            sigpic

Comment

Royal could be dealt so that's why I didn't pick him. I picked DT as #2 receiver but 1st on our roster...Thank goodness we have Tebow cuz he can throw to himself since no one else is here to catch the ball.
              sigpicAn intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend any amount of time with a Cowboys fan. ~ John Riggins

Comment

If Royal stays, he will be. If not, Thomas.
                sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

I would have to say Royal because I still think we will work DT in slowly. So Royal will probably be the second WR until DT is ready

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

I don't see Decker as a no.1 receiver. I see him as a complimentary no.2 receiver to a big speedy receiver that can make plays down field. That would be DT, IMO.
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't see how DT is a #2 right now. He hasn't played a snap all season. I think the depth chart will read Decker, Royal, Willis, Thomas
                      sigpic
                      Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
                      You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
                      You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
                      Have It All - Blu3
                      Conceited - Blu3
                      Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
                      All On You - Blu3

Comment

Originally posted by Foez View Post
                        I don't see how DT is a #2 right now. He hasn't played a snap all season. I think the depth chart will read Decker, Royal, Willis, Thomas
                        I think trading Lloyd means there are fully confident in DTs return. Last year during his first game back while not plying in the preseason or week one he caught 8 passes for 98 yards and a TD.
                        sigpic

Comment

Eddie will step into the #2 job at first, but Thomas I would hope takes over that spot. He flashed explosiveness last year, he just needs to stay healthy. He has all the tools you'd want in your #1 guy.

Comment

Originally posted by KnoMo#27 View Post
                            I think trading Lloyd means there are fully confident in DTs return. Last year during his first game back while not plying in the preseason or week one he caught 8 passes for 98 yards and a TD.
                            Yeah, but my point is he hasn't taken 1 snap this year yet and no one comes straight in as a starter when they haven't played for 5 games unless they are a Wes Welker or someone like that. They will have to work him in.
                            sigpic
                            Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
                            You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
                            You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
                            Have It All - Blu3
                            Conceited - Blu3
                            Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
                            All On You - Blu3

Comment

Anyone else nervous that DT won't be too great after not seeing the field for such a long time? Especially during his first two years in the league. I feel that's such a vital time to get used to the speed of the game and to gain confidence. I hope he's great for us but I still feel a little anxious about his future.

Comment

Working...
                              X