So who is our #2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foez View Post
    Yeah, but my point is he hasn't taken 1 snap this year yet and no one comes straight in as a starter when they haven't played for 5 games unless they are a Wes Welker or someone like that. They will have to work him in.
    DT hadn't taken any snaps last year until he came back against the Hawks and that's where he lit it up. I don't think he'll have a huge game this week, but with Tebow under center it's not like he's gonna have to know the offense to get some catches. We all know Tebow is going to be scrambling and trying to improvise, if DT can use his size and speed to get open I'm sure Tebow will be able to give him some chances to use his athletic ability.

Comment

I pesonally think DT's our #1 and Decker's still our #2.

I think a lot of our young players are going to be told to either sink or swim. If they sink, they might not be on the team next year. I think DT is one of those players. If he gets injured again....

I hope he stays healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
        DT hadn't taken any snaps last year until he came back against the Hawks and that's where he lit it up. I don't think he'll have a huge game this week, but with Tebow under center it's not like he's gonna have to know the offense to get some catches. We all know Tebow is going to be scrambling and trying to improvise, if DT can use his size and speed to get open I'm sure Tebow will be able to give him some chances to use his athletic ability.
        I'm old-school and love the whole, coach draws a play up, player runs play, on to the next play. But you're right. Tebow doesn't play that way. If we're serious about Tebow having a shot, then he needs to be brought along to a conventional offense. The best thing to do is basically play street football. Take advantage of Tebow's ability to improvise, and just stand back. Then start slipping in reads that he can do, and smooth a few edges out at a time. But for now? All-out, spread offense. Just go for it. No hand-cuffs. If he sees a route at the line he doesn't like, he changes it. It's his offense. The O-coordinator for now is just there to facilitate and develop him. Not really to call the offense (except for runs).

Comment

Willis was Lloyd's backup on the depth chart, unless they change the depth chart it will be Willis starting.

Nevermind, just looked at it, Decker and Royal are now the starting receivers.

Comment

Don't forget we have Mr. Speed waiting in the wings - Eron Riley.
            sigpic

Comment

I picked DT (assuming he stays healthy) because he's a big, tall target
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
              X