No announcement yet.

Rod Smith "going off" on the media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is a definate leader and let's hope he created a spark on both sides of the ball.

Do any of you know what Rod said to the media in his anger?
    http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JHoward
      He is a definate leader and let's hope he created a spark on both sides of the ball.

Do any of you know what Rod said to the media in his anger?
      He basically didnt want to talk to them. They asked him "why he was so angry"? He said "you dont know me, how you know when I'm angry. I could look like this all the time."He was so uncooperative that Al Wilson came over and did the interview for the media. He ended it all saying " you got 35 sec left and I got things to do." That's as much as I remember

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
        He basically didnt want to talk to them.
        Correct me if I am wrong but don't the players and coaches HAVE to talk to the media?
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
          Correct me if I am wrong but don't the players and coaches HAVE to talk to the media?
          Yeah they do. He was talking to them, but he sure didnt want too. He even said that "maybe I just dont like talking to you guys". Rod is trying to pull this team out of a funk. He doesnt want to talk to the media about his accomplishments or the teams failures. He was talking simply because he is obligated to.

Comment

Rod hates losing, and he wants to go out like Elway did... Im hope it happens, because he should get a SB with his work ethic..

Comment

Heres a Link about it

Comment

Working...
              X