Orange Helmets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Helmets!

I bet you if we had some Orange Helmets, that would look sick. Just imagine though.

Everything would stay the same with the Broncos logo but we give it a Navy blue outline all around it and the strip on the top of the helmet would be Navy blue instead of orange and the rest of the helmet is just orange instead of Navy blue. We can keep the the facemask Navy blue or white.

Anybody like that Orange Helmet idea?
    Yes!
    53.66%
    No!
    46.34%

lol this ones going to get deleted too, but the orange helmet would look pretty stupid and ugly....

Comment

I just want the orange jerseys back.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
        AGREED!

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
          I'll take a win against Houston. In what ever uni lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
            lol this ones going to get deleted too, but the orange helmet would look pretty stupid and ugly....
            Agreed. I would much rather see the orange jersey back.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

LMAO!

Just think about it though. Imagine it in your head. It's not like we'll bring it out for every game. It's just on occasion that we bring it out. Kind of like what the Washington Redskins did a few years ago with the spear on the helmet.

I just came up with the idea because I have an orange Denver Broncos hat and the logo stands out. Looks pretty neat in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos28
                LMAO!

Just think about it though. Imagine it in your head. It's not like we'll bring it out for every game. It's just on occasion that we bring it out. Kind of like what the Washington Redskins did a few years ago with the spear on the helmet.

I just came up with the idea because I have an orange Denver Broncos hat and the logo stands out. Looks pretty neat in my opinion.
                eh idk i dont want to look like the browns

Comment

Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
                  eh idk i dont want to look like the browns

Well, if their colors were actually brown....instead of orange...
                  sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
                    Well, if their colors were actually brown....instead of orange...
                    lol yea thats pretty funny, i never got that my self, but theyre jerseys are brown so....

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos28
                      I bet you if we had some Orange Helmets, that would look sick. Just imagine though.

Everything would stay the same with the Broncos logo but we give it a Navy blue outline all around it and the strip on the top of the helmet would be Navy blue instead of orange and the rest of the helmet is just orange instead of Navy blue. We can keep the the facemask Navy blue or white.

Anybody like that Orange Helmet idea?
                      I am not an artist but...

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Originally posted by StlBroncosFan
                        good job..... i still dont think id liike it though

Comment

Well looking at that doesn't seem tooooooo bad. LOL! Perhaps a game or two.
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

LOL! Not the kind of image I drew up in my head. The orange looked like they took a piece of orange rubber bands and melted them onto the helmet.

Anyway, the orange on the helmet would look more smoother and clean. That's what I picture in my head.

But it looks like a lot more Headz like the idea of the Orange Helmet.

Comment

Here's what an orange helmet would look like.

Comment

Working...
                              X