Orange Helmets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daBIGDog
    Bronco28,ElwayMVP, and all who aint nating on people with ideas ~ You asked for it and here it is.......The "new" orange helmet on the field!!!!
    LOL! It's hard to see but it looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by daBIGDog
      Bronco28,ElwayMVP, and all who aint nating on people with ideas ~ You asked for it and here it is.......The "new" orange helmet on the field!!!!
      i think if it happened it should definitly only be worn w/ the alternate orange jerseys.. that one their looks kinda... bad. (and im not talking about the ps job) I think the deep blue has a sense of strength to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
        i think if it happened it should definitly only be worn w/ the alternate orange jerseys.. that one their looks kinda... bad. (and im not talking about the ps job) I think the deep blue has a sense of strength to it.
        No, the orange helmets should only be worn with the navy blue jerseys and the white jerseys if they was to have an orange helmet and was to wear it.

Helmets look better when it's the opposite color of the jersey.

Comment

then i say keep the blue.

Comment

last night my college's team was decked out in ALL orange (just like i suggested we do! )! They usually have blue jerseys like the Broncos, but last night i thought they looked good!! (the helmets are always orange btw)

GO UTEP! #24 (as of yesterday! ) !!

Comment

Working...
            X