Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Shout Out For The Lions-They Can Help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • All Shout Out For The Lions-They Can Help

    I know we as fans must keep our focus and direct all of our energy toward the Broncos winning on Sunday against Cleveland.

    That being said I want everybody to reserve a little mojo for the Lions to beat KC. I know this is a tall order and I don't want to take the good mojo away from the Broncs game, but if we can focus a little positive energy towards KC's opponents for the remainder, we still have a shot at the West title.

    granted a long shot, but lets put the effort forth people
    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

    It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

    Vince Lombardi

  • #2
    I would be abosultely STUNNED if the Lions upset the Chiefs. And shortly thereafter I'd be absolutely deliriously happy! (Assuming the Broncos win, of course)

    Go Lions! But more importantly...GO BRONCOS!!!
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

    Comment


    • #3
      I know we as fans must keep our focus and direct all of our energy toward the Broncos winning on Sunday against Cleveland.

      That being said I want everybody to reserve a little mojo for the Lions to beat KC. I know this is a tall order and I don't want to take the good mojo away from the Broncs game, but if we can focus a little positive energy towards KC's opponents for the remainder, we still have a shot at the West title.

      granted a long shot, but lets put the effort forth people
      Hey, it is very much possible. The Lions beat the Pack on Thanksgiving. Granted the Pack hasn't been playing like the Chiefs this season, but the Chiefs have lucked out on a few games (as we know) and Green Bay hasn't been THAT terrible.

      AND now with KC's weak run D-fense exposed...Anything and everything is possible...
      "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Pres. Al Wilson
        ....AND now with KC's weak run D-fense exposed...Anything and everything is possible...
        I think you hit the nail on the head here Al. Not many teams have "tried" to run on KC. Those that have, had success. Truthfully, the key to beating KC is to get an early lead, then run right, run left, run middle. Without a early lead though, it might be useless. KC has too powerful of an offense to have to play catch up.

        Nuff said...

        Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
        ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

        Comment


        • #5
          Guys, we're talking about the Lions here. Their offense is ranked #31 in the league, their defense #19. Their running game is dead LAST in the NFL. Yeah, anything is possible, but Detroit winning is very highly unlikely.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Javalon
            Guys, we're talking about the Lions here. Their offense is ranked #31 in the league, their defense #19. Their running game is dead LAST in the NFL. Yeah, anything is possible, but Detroit winning is very highly unlikely.
            Quit being such a realist...

            Thats what I have work for.
            Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

            It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

            Vince Lombardi

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeah, we can dream can't we? lol.

              GO LIONS!!!!
              "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

              Comment


              • #8
                The KC fools have been falling all over themselves in agony over the Denver game. Imagine what it would be like if the Lions punked them in their backyard. Go Lions!
                Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pikman
                  Quit being such a realist...

                  Thats what I have work for.
                  I'm sorry, man. I wasn't trying to bring anybody down.

                  Okay, I researched it and found out the Lions are #3 in the NFL in average kickoff length! Go Lions!!! (Best stat I could find for them, sorry)
                  "You can't take the sky from me..."
                  ------
                  "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Okay, I researched it and found out the Lions are #3 in the NFL in average kickoff length! Go Lions!!! (Best stat I could find for them, sorry)
                    lol Hey, i'll take it!!
                    Anything to help the Lions out ...
                    "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The great thing is, I have tickets to that game!! I didn't realize how big of a game it was going to be when I got them, but now I am really happy. Though I am not holding my breath that the Lions will win, but you never know...

                      This will be the first time I have ever been to a live NFL game. I am really looking forward to it, even if it is the Chiefs...
                      Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

                      You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by elwaymvp
                        The great thing is, I have tickets to that game!! I didn't realize how big of a game it was going to be when I got them, but now I am really happy. Though I am not holding my breath that the Lions will win, but you never know...

                        This will be the first time I have ever been to a live NFL game. I am really looking forward to it, even if it is the Chiefs...

                        Elwaymvp,

                        What color are you going to wear to the game?
                        Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Pres. Al Wilson
                          Hey, it is very much possible. The Lions beat the Pack on Thanksgiving. Granted the Pack hasn't been playing like the Chiefs this season, but the Chiefs have lucked out on a few games (as we know) and Green Bay hasn't been THAT terrible.

                          AND now with KC's weak run D-fense exposed...Anything and everything is possible...
                          The Lions usually play well on Thanksgiving. Most of the time that's their biggest win of the year. I like for the Lions to win but with it being at Arrowhead and the fact that Harrington has regressed as qb this season, I really don't think its very likely to happen.
                          John 11: 25-27

                          My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                          Thanks Snk16

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by broncos4ever
                            Elwaymvp,

                            What color are you going to wear to the game?
                            Orange and blue! You know it!!

                            Actually, I don't know, because I might get beat up...
                            Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

                            You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by elwaymvp
                              Orange and blue! You know it!!

                              Actually, I don't know, because I might get beat up...

                              I lived down there for two years in Blue Springs and I wore my Bronco Jacket all over. Many people commented to me and some were less than pleasant, but I was making a statement and I did not care.

                              It is tough there because in every grocery store and other places all you see in Kansas City banners. The one grocery store where we shopped there were KC Banners hanging on every isle.

                              They really do take their football seriously and I was told in certain parts of town not to wear my Bronco Jacket because I would be asking for physical harm. I took the people's word for that and did not wear my Bronco gear in that part of town.

                              Of course if you wear a Bronco Sweatshirt and a Blue Jacket over it, then it should be no problem unless you unzip it.
                              Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X