Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Beat the Detroit Lions

suffered a knee injury in a loss today.

I don't want to seem happy, but this certainly doesn't hurt us.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

I hate seeing that, especially for Detroit just seems they cant get a break feel bad for them.

Stafford is made of glass... yeashh..

Makes the game 'easier' for us but still hate seeing that

Comment

That sucks for Detroit. It would definently hurt them, but its that defense that I am really stressed about. A mediocre dolphins pass rush put up 7 sacks on tebow. I don't even want to think about what the detroit rush will do.

Comment

Can't wait to see Champ vs Megatron

Don't want to see Tebow babysat by McCoy again

Comment

Their defense is going to kick our asses, so it doesn't really matter whether they have a QB or not

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
            Can't wait to see Champ vs Megatron

Don't want to see Tebow babysat by McCoy again

this. Take the cuffs of the kid and let him win games

Comment

Stafford isn't what worries me with the Lions. That defense however...good thing is thier lb's aren't that good so if Tebow can get into the second level or beyond then he'll be fine. That dline against our OL equals disastor in the making.

Good test for champ though going against Johnson. Who I think is the best WR in the league today.
              :go:

Comment

That doesn't make their defense worse....
                Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
                You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Comment

Originally posted by msusc View Post
                  I don't even want to think about what the detroit rush will do.
                  Not saying that I'm not worried, but, the Lions pass rush isn't the same outside, on the road, on grass. They benefit greatly from the noise and conditions inside their dome.

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien View Post
                    Their defense is going to kick our asses, so it doesn't really matter whether they have a QB or not
                    This is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Livinthelife View Post
                      Not saying that I'm not worried, but, the Lions pass rush isn't the same outside, on the road, on grass. They benefit greatly from the noise and conditions inside their dome.
                      I hope your right because Tebow looked like cutler out there the way he was taking all those sacks. But I do think our oline will be expecting the challenge more than they expected it from the dolphins. Still, with guys named fairly and suh, their defense is scary to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by msusc View Post
                        I hope your right because Tebow looked like cutler out there the way he was taking all those sacks. But I do think our oline will be expecting the challenge more than they expected it from the dolphins. Still, with guys named fairly and suh, their defense is scary to think about.
                        Without a doubt, if this game were in Detroit, I'd basically give our O-line no chance against them. Being at home, outside, on grass, helps out our O-line more than on turf inside their dome that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                          Stafford isn't what worries me with the Lions. That defense however...good thing is thier lb's aren't that good so if Tebow can get into the second level or beyond then he'll be fine. That dline against our OL equals disastor in the making.
                          you need to take a look at there LB core lol

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien View Post
                            Yes it does, case last time I checked you need pints to win

Comment

Originally posted by theMill_ View Post
                              you need to take a look at there LB core lol
                              It's not as good as ours, I'll tell you that

Comment

Working...
                              X