Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else thinking "You know what? We're gonna beat the Lions"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else thinking "You know what? We're gonna beat the Lions"?

Just thinking that today. I have no basis or reason, I just feel like we're going to beat them.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Any give sunday. It can happen and with Tebow in there you we apparently aren't ever out of any game.

Honest to god this is why I am glad Stafford is playing. If we do win it is one less excuse for people.

Comment

I feel the same way. I don't know why but I feel like when the sports line comes out we will be favored.
      sigpic

Comment

I have the same feeling.

Lions D relies on the big play far too much. Champ can slow down Megatron, I don't trust their ability to methodically march down the field against us.

And then on offense with Tebow... Anything is possible

Comment

Hell yeah, I am.

I hope Stafford is healthy and the Lions are at their best so that beating them will be that much sweeter too.

We can beat those fools!
          Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
          sigpic

Comment

Yep, I think you're right. I'm thinking that with Tebow in the game, hope is NEVER lost. No matter how bad things look, we're always going to have a chance to win.

I say bring on Detroit!

Comment

Originally posted by JW7 View Post
              I feel the same way. I don't know why but I feel like when the sports line comes out we will be favored.
              There is absolutely noooooooo way that happens.

Comment

If Stafford's playing, we're not gonna win. Him and Calvin are just too good of a duo.
                sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Tebow is so unpredictable anything could happen. I dont have a whole lot of confidence that we will win since I think we are still a bad team with a very raw qb.

If stafford really is out then we have a decent shot though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                    There is absolutely noooooooo way that happens.
                    Just looked at the opening line and Lions are favored (-3.5). I can see that coming down during the week and this game becoming a pick em.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think Stafford's ankle is gonna be tender. I think we win big.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                        Any give sunday. It can happen and with Tebow in there you we apparently aren't ever out of any game.

Honest to god this is why I am glad Stafford is playing. If we do win it is one less excuse for people.
                        Oh but Stafford wasn't 100%! JK

Yeah I honestly think we can beat the Lions. Posters on hear were flaming me for thinking that.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                          I think Stafford's ankle is gonna be tender. I think we win big.
                          Opposite of 07? That game was ugly.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                            Just thinking that today. I have no basis or reason, I just feel like we're going to beat them.
                            I was thinking that too, but I have a reason... Tim Tebow! Dude looked awful for three quarters on Sunday but for some inexplicable reason I just can't help but be optimistic knowing he's our quarterback. However we aren't gonna be able to rely on the Lions letting us win like the 'Fins kinda did, we're gonna have to play a full game of football. Maybe there'll be some momentum remaining from the miracle in Miami that'll carry our boys next week.

sigpic
                            - ★ -
                            2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by KnoMo#27 View Post
                              Opposite of 07? That game was ugly.
                              "Hey, our RB is averaging 6 yards a carry! What? Cutler went down? Ok Ramsey, go out there and throw the ball 45 times.."

:brick:
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                              X