Believe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anywayucan View Post
    Awesome! He realizes the error mid post, makes a nice move to recover then finishes the play with the submit button.

Most fans would have just hit the "cancel" button, but not this guy, he's got the determination of a champion. It's fun to watch him post!!

Thank you Thank you...I'll be here all week...that being said was so close to hitting the cancel button, but I just kept believing in my fingers and believing in what I was typing and in the end came up with the W for what I felt was a great post.
    sigpic

Comment

I want to believe. I really do.

Was last week a mirage or a sign of things to come?

As poorly as the offense and special teams were for 3/4 of the game last week, the team never gave up and kept fighting. The miracle in Miami should help the team believe more in each other. It had to be a confidence builder.

This week will be a true test. The Detroit Lions are a far better team than the Miami Dolphins. I'm excited to see how well we play against them. With a good showing and an unexpected win, I think our team can turn this thing around.
      sigpic

Comment

I believe that we will look back on the miracle in Miami as a watershed moment in this year's season. It is a moment now etched in time that defines the heart of this team. It is a moment I will always remember. This was a moment when the players chose to believe in themselves and there is no turning back once you start to believe. It catches the heart on fire with faith and with faith all things are possible. All things are possible for those who believe! The Journey song: " DON'T STOP BELIEVING" should be the theme song for this year's overcoming team. For you who doubt......... watch and see............ and believe!
        sigpic

Believe! When everything around you seems dark and bleak, only believe! Push on in faith and the victory that will follow will outshine all your darkest days.

Comment

I BELIEVE! I watched Tebow play every game since college and I knew we had a chance once they spreading the offense and let Tebow play to his strengths.

Comment

I knew once the QB drama ended the team would start coming together. I saw it happen at UF. They were good but fractured Tebow got the leader on defense to work with him and they started proving to everyone what could happen if they had each others backs and never give up on themselves or each other.

Comment

I believe too! I will admit to being pretty bitter with 6 minutes to go, but unlike my husband- who stormed up the stairs to lay down and take a nap midway through the 4th quarter, I kept watching...hoping and praying something miraculous would happen. And it did.

I believe. The Mile High Magic is back. Can't wait to hear Merrill Hodge explain how delicious his crow is.
              Proud to be a lifelong crazed woman and descendant of a Colorado "century family"! (My family has been here since at least 1840)

Comment

Originally posted by shygirl View Post
                I believe too! I will admit to being pretty bitter with 6 minutes to go, but unlike my husband- who stormed up the stairs to lay down and take a nap midway through the 4th quarter, I kept watching...hoping and praying something miraculous would happen. And it did.

I believe. The Mile High Magic is back. Can't wait to hear Merrill Hodge explain how delicious his crow is.
                Hoge will refuse to eat crow...I mean its throwing motion is too long and it will have been blitzed by a safety from 14 yards away! He would much rather have chicken because that is the norm and things that aren't normal can't be good no no no
                sigpic

Comment

After several miserable seasons and just growing plain tired of watching the Broncos lose came after game is a refreshing feeling to once again have the kind of hope that I now have in this team. The miracle in Miami was a turning point in this team's history, not just for this season but for the last 10 or so years or since Elway retired. With definitely turned a corner, I expect to win every time this team steps on the field! I believe the excitement that is starting to spread through the team and the FO is beginning to catch fire with the fans. The stadium will be awash in orange this coming Sunday and the atmosphere will be electrifying! A team that believes in itself down to the last man and is willing to fight for victory down to the last second is a team destined to be a winner. It feels good to believe in winning again!
                  sigpic

Believe! When everything around you seems dark and bleak, only believe! Push on in faith and the victory that will follow will outshine all your darkest days.

Comment

I cant wait for. .The promise 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by shygirl View Post

Why would Merrill Hodge eat crow? Everything he says is usually spot-on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                        I think we are gonna finish the season on a 15-0 run until hard facts prove otherwise.

And I know it is not likely and the odds are against it but I do not care

I believe it until it is not possible man.

Been too long since I had hope around here I am gonna cling on to this hope until someone rips it from my hands.
                        I disagree 12-4 I could see getting a bye since we play that pats we and bills we would have a tie breaker so 14-0 is my guess

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

Working...
                        X