Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new "planking"...TEBOWING... LOL!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The new "planking"...TEBOWING... LOL!

    "Tebowing" :thumb:

    http://tebowing.com/






    Last edited by XIV; 10-29-2011, 06:33 PM.

  • #2
    Hilarious!!!

    I LOVE IT!!!

    Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

    Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!



    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      http://yfrog.com/z/hscavfp
      She's hot!!!!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by timt15 View Post
        nice. :thumb:

        Comment


        • #5
          Epiccccccccc hahahaha

          Comment


          • #6
            Tebowing while Tivo'ing.

            Comment


            • #7
              I love it will be doing it at the stadium and posting afterwards!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                The caption on this one says "The 1% Doesn’t Believe, The other 99% Tebows #occupychicago"

                Comment


                • #9
                  It's insane that this is out there.
                  Forum "credibility" is the same as writing articles for "The Bleacher Report"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That's pretty damn funny though. All we need is someone to start Tebowing at a club. I'd die laughing if I saw that
                    Co-founders of the

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Awesome! Thank you. I'd CP you but I'm on probation

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ill start it in Vegas lol and whenever I play in street fighter tournaments lol

                        Everyone needs to Tebow (And now its a Proper Verb derp)
                        Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Might this be our new salute?

                          We're going to need another Smiley for this
                          "Hard work beats talent when talent don't work hard"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The ultimate planking

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by timt15 View Post

                              this is where the fly wishes he was on the ground

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X