Soldier Shout Outs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soldier Shout Outs...

Hey, I am a member of the Colorado Army National Guard and I am deployed to Afghanistan. The Public Affairs guys have given us an opportuinity in the past to do Soldier Shout Outs, where they record us and send it to our home town teams. Do these videos actually get played on the jumbotron? I have done 1 earlier this year with 2 other service members.

Tomorrow I am trying to get A TON of people to show up, if not to shout out for the Broncos (you'd be suprised how few fans there are on my base) then to do a seperate shout out; "It's Tebow Time".

I made a sign for the Tebow one and have gotten diehard Alabama, LSU and Auburn fans to pledge to show up and shout out for Tebow.

Just curious if you all back home ever get to see them.
    I might wear green, but I bleed Orange and Blue!

bump

Has anyone seen any taped shout outs on the Jumbotron?

Comment

yes they do and they usually have the soldiers family in the crowd on the screen also
      "Respect is not given it is earned dog gonit...and they don't respect us...nobody respects us...you know what you got to do in that situation? TAKE IT!!! TAKE IT!!"

Comment

Well, look for me and as many service members as I can muster to shout out "It's Tebow Time!" soon. They are shooting it tomorrow and then sending it as well. We will have the homemade sign on a piece of cardboard I got out of the trash.

I wish I could film it and then fly back and see it.

Comment

Yup! We get those! They always get a good applause too!

I'll keep an eye out for yours! :thumb:

Thanks!

Comment

We appreciate you
            "It's been all business. Everybody's asking me where I'm living. I been living over here, living here at the facility."
            sigpic

Comment

I think I saw a couple on TV last year when it was local only, but yeah on the jumbotron for sure.

Comment

Yeah, my units got played in the Georgia Dome when we were out there last year. What FOB you on? My unit was based out of kabul, we went down south to kandahar to clear routes down that way as well, towards the end we spent our last 4 months at FOB Lagman.

12b Combat Engineers, Sappers lead the way, Hooah!!

Comment

thank you to all of our service members for all of your selfless service. come home safe.

1st brigade 1/16th infantry devision.
                  THE BIG RED 1[/COLOR]
                  My Adopted Bronco - Eddie Royal

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!” - Indian Larry

Comment

Thank you!!!! :usa::usa::usa:
                    "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

Thank you for your services and everything you do for this country I hope it all works out for you. :~)

Comment

The military deserves our highest respects & they have mine
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I am the TMC NCOIC at the New Kabul Compound in Kabul.

Comment

Originally posted by RLNTLS View Post
                            I am the TMC NCOIC at the New Kabul Compound in Kabul.
                            Hooah! enjoy Sergeant, I did my year. I PCS back state side in december, Im with 2nd strkyer calvary regiment out of Vilseck... Sapper team leader.. I guess the good thing is when your done you get to go back home. Im active duty, but i love it, such an easy lifestyle when we arent deployed. Enjoy Trashghanistan, I did my time out there lol

Comment

Hey guy!

Thanks for your service..

here is an idea...

tomorrow you should kneel down and have the
                              group be Tebowing during the shout out!
                              - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                              X