No announcement yet.

Soldier Shout Outs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just filmed it. Due to unforseen circumstances, there were only 3 of us, but we did nail it in 1 take. I have spoken to the Public Affairs guys and they said they will have it to the Broncos later today. I also through my work with the Colorado Guard have met a VP in the Broncos organization, and he assured me if they get the clip, it will air this Sunday, so if you are heading to the game, please watch the Jumbotron and let me know how it looks...
    I might wear green, but I bleed Orange and Blue!

Comment

Originally posted by RLNTLS View Post
      We just filmed it. Due to unforseen circumstances, there were only 3 of us, but we did nail it in 1 take. I have spoken to the Public Affairs guys and they said they will have it to the Broncos later today. I also through my work with the Colorado Guard have met a VP in the Broncos organization, and he assured me if they get the clip, it will air this Sunday, so if you are heading to the game, please watch the Jumbotron and let me know how it looks...
      I'll keep an eye out for it! May try and get video of it for ya depending on some things.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Thanks for your service!! Wish I could be there to see the Jumbotron!

SSgt. J. Hampton 33MXS F-15 APG 6yr. A.D. USAF!!
        Sig. compliments of theMileHighGuy sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X