Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Moreno stay healthy until McGahee gets back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Moreno stay healthy until McGahee gets back?

If Kno-Mo takes the bulk of the load while McGahee's out, can he stay healthy until Willis gets back?

Does his role stay the same and we go with Ball?

Does KnoMo win back the role of starting RB?
    Moreno WILL get injured
    54.69%
    Moreno will NOT get injured
    45.31%
    Last edited by dizzolve; 10-27-2011, 12:49 PM.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

The only way Moreno stays healthy is if McGhee returns mid way through the 2nd quarter......Or they dont give him the ball
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

I voted that he will not get injured.

Basically because I am hopeful that he will do well and be healthy. I tried not to base it off the injury riddled historical precedence that is already in place.

Comment

Nope.

Even splitting the load with Ball, Fox runs so often and Moreno never lasts 5 plays without a stinger.

Comment

His career is riding on it. If he plays poorly or can't stay healthy he will be looking for a job next year.
          From Lafayette, enough with this bandwagon nonsense.

Comment

I said he'd get injured, but I don't think it'll be a serious one
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Lol I accidently hit will get injured on mobile

Idk but I think he can stay healthy for two weeks

Comment

Chances are he'll get hit by Suh then break his glass leg on the 2nd drive.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Shaking my magic 8-ball.....all signs point to YES!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Chipped nail = IR!
                    www.nrlhub.com NRL HUB

Comment

I believe he will be ok

This believe and hope thing is starting to spread in all aspects of my opinions

you guys are gonna have to send me to the Orange Colored Glasses section soon
                      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

I believe Moreno will last another 2 weeks untill McGahee is ready to go.It will be a good mix with him and Ball,and add Tebow into the mix.Moreno has a lot to prove if he wants his starting spot back.He is do for a break out in the next couple of games.

Comment

it sucks cause i liked him coming out of Georgia but he has bust written all over him
                          MOORE 26 & MILLER 58

Comment

I voted he will not but it is a shaky situation, Moreno is sure injury prone....

Comment

I hope EFX stays with Moreno's current role and gives the bulk to Ball. Moreno really looks better and fresher that way - but McGahee REALLY looks like a stud this year. Losing Willis is no bueno for us. Hopefully he gets back asap.

I do like Moreno but he hasn't been durable enough to be the main guy. I hate to lose him for those certain situations that he's doing this year because he's trying to carry the load.

His weakness in my opinion is more technique than lack of constitution. He's kind of spazzy (Whereas McGahee is so smooth and relaxed) and puts his body in strange positions for minimal returns. What I'm saying is - he'll get a nice 10 yard run and fight for one more foot and get injured fighting for that last foot. Love the effort but he's got to pace himself or something. Not unlike Tebow, Moreno is a ball of energy that explodes when the ball is snapped. Whereas McGahee is so smooth and relaxed.
                              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                              X