Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shoule the Broncos go for Charles Woodson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Woodson has not had a couple of particularly good years over that past couple of season, but he is still considered one of the best corners in the buisness.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Is, Deltha just playing receiver to get better so he can pick the ball off or is it just something we are doing for the hell of it? Anyway, Woodson would be a good addition to the team but as many people said only if we have room in the salary cap.
      Last edited by Zanataki; 12-12-2003, 11:09 PM.
      Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

I don't think so. Deltha was moved to wide receiver for two reasons. 1) He was getting burned way to often to be effective. 2) To avoid him being a first round flop he was moved to wide receiver and he does have very good hands, its his cover skills that suspect.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

TX,

Deltha does not like the wide receiver postion though and I think he will try to move back to cornerback if possible. I don't know if Mike Shanahan will give him that chance though.

Deltha is going to count hugely against the salary cap if we cut him and having to swallow Griese money I don't see the Broncos cutting him this next season. I do see if he does not proving himself letting him go the season after that.

I really agree with you in that he could be a good wide receiver if he will play it. I also think that he could be a great deep threat for us.

I really wonder if his head is in the game. Too bad, he has loads of talent and could really intercept the ball.
          Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
            TX,

Deltha does not like the wide receiver postion though and I think he will try to move back to cornerback if possible. I don't know if Mike Shanahan will give him that chance though.

Deltha is going to count hugely against the salary cap if we cut him and having to swallow Griese money I don't see the Broncos cutting him this next season. I do see if he does not proving himself letting him go the season after that.

I really agree with you in that he could be a good wide receiver if he will play it. I also think that he could be a great deep threat for us.

I really wonder if his head is in the game. Too bad, he has loads of talent and could really intercept the ball.
            I know he said that he favored the corner position over that of wide receiver, but because he has not progressed as corner Shanahan put him at wide receiver. Mike does not want this guy to fail he was first round pick. I think if he'll put his mind to it he could be a very good receiver and deep threat like you suggested. Shanahan made the statement that Deltha has the best hands on the team, so put him at a position that he has the best chance to suceed at. I think he has loads of talent as well but from what I have seen the past couple of seasons he not cut out for being a corner at this level of competition.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
            X