Classless Scheffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classless Scheffler

I really hope Scheffler's disrespect and mockery of us frees Broncos Nation of the remaining respect for this guy.

He comes in our back yard, clearly caring not that there remain plenty of his fans here and those who were unhappy to see him go... And mocks us. Three times.

1. Pretending to throw the ball to the crowd.
    2. Tebowing.
    3. Mile high salute.

This guy has no class. He's a punk. I hope his image never darkens this forum again.

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
    I really hope Scheffler's disrespect and mockery of us frees Broncos Nation of the remaining respect for this guy.

He comes in our back yard, clearly caring not that there remain plenty of his fans here and those who were unhappy to see him go... And mocks us. Three times.

2. Tebowing.
    3. Mile high salute.

This guy has no class. He's a punk. I hope his image never darkens this forum again.
    Lol his whole team are punks. I really hope (and expect) gb will demolish them next week.

Comment

Meh, the Broncos are a laughingstock, and they're being treated accordingly..

I understand Scheffler's animosity towards being traded, although McDaniels isn't even a Broncos employee anymore..

Scheffler looked nice in a Broncos jersey..

Comment

I like football trash talk, so it didn't bother me.

We just stink now, so we can't get our swagger on...and we'll just have to keep dealing with it from every team.

X

Comment

Originally posted by HarlemHeat View Post
          I understand Scheffler's animosity towards being traded, although McDaniels isn't even a Broncos employee anymore..

Scheffler looked nice in a Broncos jersey..
          A lot of fans didn't like it either, so why take it out on us and mock a QB he never played with? Classless, through and through.

Frankly, he behaved like a jilted ex-girlfriend.

Hey, Tony, a lot of us didn't want you to go, either. Now you've acted like an ******* just like McD did. Congrats. You've sunk to his level.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

2. Tebowing.
            3. Mile high salute.

If you don't want to get disrespected, stop them. Plain and simple. No use for tears or "OMG CLASSLESS" if you got flat out beat.
            Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
            sigpic

Comment

He and the lions wouldnt have been doing it if they weren't tearing the team apart.

Comment

Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
                Lol his whole team are punks. I really hope (and expect) gb will demolish them next week.
                It's not like fans hated him and drove him out of town on a rail. Quite the opposite.

Comment

he should be praising us for getting rid of him and saving him from this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
                    If you don't want to get disrespected, stop them. Plain and simple. No use for tears or "OMG CLASSLESS" if you got flat out beat.
                    That's not the point. I don't care what the score is. You don't spit in the faces of people who backed you and were unhappy to see you go. Period. He was nothing but spiteful.

Comment

It was classless on Scheffler's part but most trash talking or trash acting is classless. A TD celebration is great even elaborate celebrations. They don't have to be about dogging the other team. With that said, even though I don't care for the mocking, it doesn't bother me either. His catch a couple plays before was an awesome catch that could easily have been an interception.

Comment

I actually do agree that Scheffler acted like an idiot, and that mocking people that had very little to do with his deparature is immature and sad, but that's what happens when your team sucks..

Comment

Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
                          WE can't stop him, and he disrespected US.
                          Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

You expect an ex-Bronco who was pushed out the door by McDaniels for next to nothing in return to show us respect? Is this a joke?

McD traded a very promising young tight end so that we can move up one of our picks from the 7th to the 5th round. We didnt ever get a 5th rounder for Scheff. We had to give our 7th to Detroit. I thought he showed amazing restraint yesterday considering how he was treated by McDaniels. I might have pissed on the Bronco emblem in the end zone if I were him.

Comment

Originally posted by phaytal View Post
                              You expect an ex-Bronco who was pushed out the door by McDaniels for next to nothing in return to show us respect? Is this a joke?
                              Yet again, why take this out on fans who liked him? Misplaced hostility is not justified by the behavior of a long-gone has-been coach.

Comment

Working...
                              X