Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Dumervil even play on the Broncos any more?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does Dumervil even play on the Broncos any more?

    I haven't heard his name once this season... Did he pull a Chris Johnson? I don't think he signed a new contract recently...
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

  • #2
    He certainly hasn't done much since he got paid..

    Comment


    • #3
      He made a great play yesterday which led Detroit loss of yards. Doom is getting double teamed alot. While he isnt making many plays, the fact that he is getting double teamed allows other lanes to open up for guys like Von to run through and get a sack.
      Denver Broncos
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks
      Colorado Avalanche


      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        He had a sack until the RT tackled him for a holding call. Stafford then ran into Ayers. The guy is injured and pulling double teams, but really isn't doing bad except on the stat sheet.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by HarlemHeat View Post
          He certainly hasn't done much since he got paid..
          *sigh*

          You do understand his season ending injury last season some people were saying that could ruin his career right possibly end it?

          That plus him going back to DE is a huge change. I counted at least 3-4 plays where I seen him getting pressure/stopping the run yesterday. The sack that Ayers got yesterday was caused by Dumervil.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
            He made a great play yesterday which led Detroit loss of yards. Doom is getting double teamed alot. While he isnt making many plays, the fact that he is getting double teamed allows other lanes to open up for guys like Von to run through and get a sack.
            That's not a good excuse, Jared Allen, Demarcus Ware, Osi Umenyiora, etc... All of those players get double teamed and they still can get some sacks, Dumervil is a HUGE dissapointment since he signed his new contract!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Medlas View Post
              *sigh*

              You do understand his season ending injury last season some people were saying that could ruin his career right possibly end it?

              That plus him going back to DE is a huge change. I counted at least 3-4 plays where I seen him getting pressure/stopping the run yesterday. The sack that Ayers got yesterday was caused by Dumervil.
              Dumervil natural position is DE just saying.... There is no huge change

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by OPP View Post
                That's not a good excuse, Jared Allen, Demarcus Ware, Osi Umenyiora, etc... All of those players get double teamed and they still can get some sacks, Dumervil is a HUGE dissapointment since he signed his new contract!
                They are like 10x bigger then doom also which, with their skills, helps them shed a double team.....doom when 1 on 1 is amazing especially for his size....but on a double team he is just to small to overcome it even with his skills....that being said he is still good enough that even when double teamed he is still pushing the OL into the play and causing havoc...not to mention that the double team allows other players such as Von to come in and get sacks as another poster pointed out.

                Doom is playing very well this season even if his sack count doesnt show it.
                https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FN_zd9ZXMAUYam4?format=jpg&name=large
                BCMB Div I | BCMB FF Smackdown

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by OPP View Post
                  Dumervil natural position is DE just saying.... There is no huge change
                  I know this. I have been a fan of his sine his college days that being said he is still coming off of a huge injury and moving back to a different position. Give him time he is pulling tons of double teams.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think Doom is still injured from a few weeks ago, he has to play because we have no one else. No one.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      For the record, Dumervil has around 18-20 combined hits and pressures. He is also noticeably better against the run this year than he has been in the past. He may not be showing up in the stat sheet but he is most definitely showing up during the games whether people see it or not.

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Doom played for peanuts his first 4 years with us, yeah he got paid and he also got hurt.

                        It happens...It's a violent game.

                        Cut him a break.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          We should be talking about Eddie Royal instead of Dumervil imo,his production has fell off tremendously.
                          Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 10-31-2011, 11:41 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Twizlers View Post
                            For the record, Dumervil has around 18-20 combined hits and pressures. He is also noticeably better against the run this year than he has been in the past. He may not be showing up in the stat sheet but he is most definitely showing up during the games whether people see it or not.
                            This is true. But most fans see 0 sacks so they must suck right? lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Our defense would be even worse without Doom.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X