No announcement yet.

Only half of the season played people!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only half of the season played people!

Its what our team can and will do from here on out. We have the division games coming up and when we win those all these fake fans will be back on the bandwagon.

Originally posted by 626VONDOOM View Post
    Its what our team can and will do from here on out. We have the division games coming up and when we win those all these fake fans will be back on the bandwagon.
    good luck with that thought...........
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
      good luck with that thought...........
      hey if you don't want to support the team the door is right there. – – – >
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
        hey if you don't want to support the team the door is right there. – – – >
        Yea just follow Tebow, and you'll find it.
        sigpic

Comment

I really don't see how you guys can call yourselves bronco fans.

Comment

im a bronco fan i will watch the game but my hope is getting dangerously thin. I dont like our chances to win but i guess anything can happen any given sunday.mmm Hey remember when we where the team that had to worry about that
            MOORE 26 & MILLER 58

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
              Yea just follow Tebow, and you'll find it.
              I was a fan before he ever got here and I'll be a fan after he leaves. But while he is here I will support my QB. Can't say the same for you phony Fairweather fans.
              sigpic

Comment

I was a fan before he ever got here and I'll be a fan after he leaves. But while he is here I will support my QB. Can't say the same for you phony Fairweather fans.
                I agree and I am with you
                MOORE 26 & MILLER 58

Comment

Tebow will improve and is a man of God so right away that makes people hate on him. Let's stick by our broncos and cheer them on while they turn this season around!

Comment

Originally posted by 626VONDOOM View Post
                    Tebow will improve and is a man of God so right away that makes people hate on him. Let's stick by our broncos and cheer them on while they turn this season around!
                    darn right and I'll be here through thick and thin.
                    sigpic

Comment

i want tebow to succeed but he is set up to fail and i dont think brady could succeed
                      MOORE 26 & MILLER 58

Comment

Originally posted by evski19 View Post
                        i want tebow to succeed but he is set up to fail and i dont think brady could succeed
                        did you see the Mark Schlereth thread yet? Even he says they want Tim to fail. That man may not know much but he damn sure knows football. Treachery is afoot here folks, and something just doesn't seem right.
                        sigpic

Comment

Lol you right Im fairweather, yet im still here all year long.

Im quiet the opposite from a fairweather fan, just because I don't like our QB doesn't mean Im fake or want him to fail. His play has dictated his fail.

You guys are funny. Its ok to rip the O-Line, Coaching Staff, Defense, Running Backs, or whoever. But the second we talk badly of the QB suddenly we are phony fans.
                          sigpic

Comment

did you see the Mark Schlereth thread yet? Even he says they want Tim to fail. That man may not know much but he damn sure knows football. Treachery is afoot here folks, and something just doesn't seem right.
                            i know i posted that if Elway wanted too he could change the play calling but refuses to do anything
                            MOORE 26 & MILLER 58

Comment

It has nothing to do with just tebow but has everything to do with you talking down on what you say is your team.I bet if we are to rebound and win the division you wouldn't have anything to say.

Comment

Working...
                              X