Only half of the season played people!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Lol you right Im fairweather, yet im still here all year long.

Im quiet the opposite from a fairweather fan, just because I don't like our QB doesn't mean Im fake or want him to fail. His play has dictated his fail.

You guys are funny. Its ok to rip the O-Line, Coaching Staff, Defense, Running Backs, or whoever. But the second we talk badly of the QB suddenly we are phony fans.
    dude save it! There's a big difference between being skeptical of the guy and completely trashing him with absolute certainty that he will fail. You guys are phony Fairweather's who are way too sensitive to watch football and act reasonably. There is no reason to write the the guy off as a QB after five starts none whatsoever.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 626VONDOOM View Post
      It has nothing to do with just tebow but has everything to do with you talking down on what you say is your team.I bet if we are to rebound and win the division you wouldn't have anything to say.
      If you think were going to rebound and win the division I feel bad for you. Time to become realistic, if you don't its just going to cause you stress and heartache that you shouldn't have in the first place. Because in the end we are a bad football team right now.
      sigpic

Comment

If you think were going to rebound and win the division I feel bad for you. Time to become realistic, if you don't its just going to cause you stress and heartache that you shouldn't have in the first place. Because in the end we are a bad football team right now.
        are you Dr. Phil now as well as talent scout? Impressive resume indeed. LOL
        sigpic

Comment

Look at ourselves fans we are yelling and questioning each others fan hood. this is crazy bad
          MOORE 26 & MILLER 58

Comment

Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
            dude save it! There's a big difference between being skeptical of the guy and completely trashing him with absolute certainty that he will fail. You guys are phony Fairweather's who are way too sensitive to watch football and act reasonably. There is no reason to write the the guy off as a QB after five starts none whatsoever.
            Im the sensitive one yet the post you reacted to was a joke........hmmmmmmmmm

Call me what you want I don't care, I don't have to prove my fandom to you. I've been around these long enough to see all the arguments. This is no different, name calling is the first thing people resort to when they have no argument.
            sigpic

Comment

Im the sensitive one yet the post you reacted to was a joke........hmmmmmmmmm

Call me what you want I don't care, I don't have to prove my fandom to you. I've been around these long enough to see all the arguments. This is no different, name calling is the first thing people resort to when they have no argument.
              and deflection is the first sign of defeat. You want Tebow to fail. This season is barely half over with plenty of games left to be played in the division and you are throwing in the towel. Way to be loyal dude.
              sigpic

Comment

All we can do is be optimistic about the rest of the season brotha. Negativity just causes conflict but its coo just keep talking about how tebow is a horrible qb and how our team sucks. You will be proven wrong.

Comment

are you Dr. Phil now as well as talent scout? Impressive resume indeed. LOL
                  Doesn't take a talent scout to realize we are a bad team.

Also most bronco fans know when we put that much hope to be let down. 2005-2006 AFC championship comes to mind. The whole state of Colorado was on suicide watch practically. So for what I said I don't need to be a doctor, most bronco fans know that feeling.
                  sigpic

Comment

and deflection is the first sign of defeat. You want Tebow to fail. This season is barely half over with plenty of games left to be played in the division and you are throwing in the towel. Way to be loyal dude.
                    I will be the first in line to eat crow on Tebow, I promise. But he has showed no signs of improvement. Until that point Im preparing for another 4-12 season.
                    sigpic

Comment

All we can do is be optimistic about the rest of the season brotha. Negativity just causes conflict but its coo just keep talking about how tebow is a horrible qb and how our team sucks. You will be proven wrong.
                      Im not gonna lie to myself or anyone else and try and say were a good team. That is just stupid. I will not be proven wrong this year, maybe in the future but not now.
                      sigpic

Comment

hey if you don't want to support the team the door is right there. – – – >
                        so the only way to support the team is to blindly think they will win the division when they could barely beat an 0-6 Miami team? When did being honest become a bad thing?
                        sigpic

Comment

I really don't see how you guys can call yourselves bronco fans.
                          so only people who think the Broncos will win every game and think Tebow is the answer to the QB dilema are the only real fans?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                            so the only way to support the team is to blindly think they will win the division when they could barely beat an 0-6 Miami team? When did being honest become a bad thing?
                            honesty implies you are being fair and objective, with criticism and support in equal portions. Some of you guys don't contribute anything other than what some "analyst" on ESPN has force-fed you day after day. Bashing the guy mindlessly isn't going to solve our issues. This season is barely half over and some of you are already giving up.
                            sigpic

Comment

honesty implies you are being fair and objective, with criticism and support in equal portions. Some of you guys don't contribute anything other than what some "analyst" on ESPN has force-fed you day after day. Bashing the guy mindlessly isn't going to solve our issues. This season is barely half over and some of you are already giving up.
                              So if we don't agree with you it's because we just repeating what an analyst thinks???

Many of us didn't think Tebow was very good, even before the draft. We stated our opinions and got blasted for it. Now that it is becoming apparent to many more people, that maybe we were right, we don't even get enough credit to have decided that for ourselves but are called people who only repeat what we are force fed. Nice.
                              sigpic

Comment

I will say that this is a good outlook and I try to every week but it has been hard to this year. Don't get me wrong I will still be at the stadium every home game (for the entire game) and will sit on my couch and watch every away game (for the entire game) even when it looks bad.

Not liking the current quarterback does not make anyone less of a fan. When Orton was not playing well the cries to have him gone from fans could be heard on national tv. Also hoping a guy will improve his skills to become a viable number one is does not make you less of a fan either. It is obvious that you all have different viewpoints on the QB but in the end both root for the good guys, just end the conversation there. Oh and while I am playing Dr. Phil middle of the fence guy hope...even if it is blind hope is a good thing sometimes but so is looking at what is. Oh and from that I hope I am proven wrong would love nothing more.

Keep our nation a nation guys don't bag on fellow fans due to an opinion it just isn't worth it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X