I think Elway and Fox are Smart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Elway and Fox are Smart!

Think about it these guys are giving the Bronco fans what. They are playing Tebow which will equal to this team to loss more games which will equal a better draft pick and a franchise QB, which will equal Tim Tebow to be cut and we won't have to be apart of this circus act every week.

Originally posted by otis View Post
    Think about it these guys are giving the Bronco fans what. They are playing Tebow which will equal to this team to loss more games which will equal a better draft pick and a franchise QB, which will equal Tim Tebow to be cut and we won't have to be apart of this circus act every week.
    TT can lose every game from here on out and somehow the sheepish Tebow fans will still be clamoring for him to play...
    sigpic

Comment

A qb drafted meets his expectations less than 30%!

Im sure they are banking on that.

Comment

You guys can't possibly be Denver Bronco fans?

Comment

Fox is 4-19 in his last 23, he's a .500 coach for his career..his record will continue to decline..I wouldn't give him credit for anything..

Comment

So maybe you are right and they are idiots

... Or maybe the op

Comment

Originally posted by Rarelyoffended View Post
              You guys can't possibly be Denver Bronco fans?
              HUGE bronco fan but sick of this circus act of watching Tim Tebow. He is not a good NFL QB.

Comment

Harlemheat, we get it.... you don't like Fox.
                The reality is, there's not a lot of people that would want the disaster that McDaniels left behind.
                Fox is one of the few coaches that was part of the Panthers-startup. The Broncos are in that position right now.

As for the OP and people that agree with them, they are entitled to their opinions and that does not make them any less "fans". The countdown is on... Tebow will play all year and it's up to him sink or swim. Let's not blame game plan, the weather, the gravitational pull of Jupiter.... This team is bad, period... right now Tebow does not make us better. If you as an individual can't see that I am curious what Bronco's game you are watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncodoodle View Post
                  Harlemheat, we get it.... you don't like Fox.
                  The reality is, there's not a lot of people that would want the disaster that McDaniels left behind.
                  Fox is one of the few coaches that was part of the Panthers-startup. The Broncos are in that position right now.

As for the OP and people that agree with them, they are entitled to their opinions and that does not make them any less "fans". The countdown is on... Tebow will play all year and it's up to him sink or swim. Let's not blame game plan, the weather, the gravitational pull of Jupiter.... This team is bad, period... right now Tebow does not make us better. If you as an individual can't see that I am curious what Bronco's game you are watching.
                  I Agree, I think Fox can do some good here, he was left a team that most high school coaches wouldn't want to coach with a situation of playing a QB that is no good. He is in a lose lose situation he plays Tebow and losses its his fault cause of the play calling fact of the matter Tebow is luck to beable to convert on a hand off he is that bad, he is giving Tebow fans what they want and when he shows he can't play you will have to accept it.

Comment

I Agree, I think Fox can do some good here, he was left a team that most high school coaches wouldn't want to coach with a situation of playing a QB that is no good. He is in a lose lose situation he plays Tebow and losses its his fault cause of the play calling fact of the matter Tebow is luck to beable to convert on a hand off he is that bad, he is giving Tebow fans what they want and when he shows he can't play you will have to accept it.
                    You're 100% correct... it is lose-lose for Fox with Tebow... if he doesn't play him we "are sitting on a gem and won't play him ...ie it's personal reasons"
                    If he does play him and Tebow sucks (which it's looking that way so far...) then it the play calling the coaches etc...

It's sad really.
                    Again... Thank you McDaniels for ruining my beloved Broncos.... If I ever see that guy in public or the Airport, I'm going to kick him square in the crotch.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncodoodle View Post
                      You're 100% correct... it is lose-lose for Fox with Tebow... if he doesn't play him we "are sitting on a gem and won't play him ...ie it's personal reasons"
                      If he does play him and Tebow sucks (which it's looking that way so far...) then it the play calling the coaches etc...

It's sad really.
                      Again... Thank you McDaniels for ruining my beloved Broncos.... If I ever see that guy in public or the Airport, I'm going to kick him square in the crotch.
                      Do you think McDaniels grew up a Chiefs fan and is still a little upset we have a few SB's so his goal was to rip apart this francise? I bet he goes home every night and watches ESPN and just laughs at this joke he put together.

Comment

Do you think McDaniels grew up a Chiefs fan and is still a little upset we have a few SB's so his goal was to rip apart this francise? I bet he goes home every night and watches ESPN and just laughs at this joke he put together.

McD grew up in Ohio.

I agree with your OP.

The only way to get over this, is to get rid of Tebow. Unless some divine intervention happens and he wins the rest of the games this season.
                        Last edited by yaz96; 10-31-2011, 10:03 PM.
                        Where is this season going?

Comment

Originally posted by yaz96 View Post
                          McD grew up in Ohio.

I agree with your OP.

The only way to get over this, is to get rid of Tebow. Unless some divine intervention happens and he wins the rest of the games this season.
                          I heard he is Satan himself... And grew up in the depths of Hell???

Comment

Originally posted by yaz96 View Post
                            McD grew up in Ohio.

I agree with your OP.

That will NOT happen very doubtful.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think why Fox was hired was to revamp the defense. A good team starts its rebuild on the defensive side of the ball. If we can get our defense to improve year to year while grabbing some offensive threats here and there in the draft, we could be back to prominence in 4-5 years.

Don't expect much offensively out of his coaching style. It is always D first.

Comment

Working...
                              X