No announcement yet.

Fox haven't ruled out Quinn...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how long before Quinn is benched and Weber is pulled off the practice squad?

Comment

Originally posted by broncolassiter View Post
      The fans in Denver are impatient, A couple more games like the last one and they will be calling for heads to roll. I can guarantee that Tebow will go before any of the coaches. Tebow will need to go into Oakland and pull out a win to save his job for another week.
      They're already calling for heads to roll. This forum is full of such threads already.

Unfortunately I have to keep repeating what I've been saying: At least give Tebow the same number of games Orton was given before he was pulled. I reckon that's about a full season.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
        So how long before Quinn is benched and Weber is pulled off the practice squad?
        I'd give it about 3 games, then it will be Weber, then suck for Luck, then finally we'll realize, maybe the problem isn't the QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
          I'd give it about 3 games, then it will be Weber, then suck for Luck, then finally we'll realize, maybe the problem isn't the QB.
          This post should be a banner on this forums home page.

Kudos

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
            Simple. But TRUE.

Sticky this post, make a billboard out of it (lol). Our problems in Denver aren't as simple as QB... not by a LONG SHOT.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BRINGBAKPLUMMER View Post
              Turning to a disappointing notre dame QB? This season is getting to be more and more like the 2010 panthers.
              Quinn struggled in one pre-season game, and he is a bumb? I have now watched multible games with the other two QB, the one that gives us the best chance to win, (1-4) and the multi year project.

Quinn has the good work ethic, looks, mobility, and upside. From what I rebember, he looked like he just needed to settle down a little. That is only going to come with playing time, which he really never had with the browns or here.

Can't get any worse than last week, so, put'em in coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwayfan3 View Post
                Quinn struggled in one pre-season game, and he is a bumb? I have now watched multible games with the other two QB, the one that gives us the best chance to win, (1-4) and the multi year project.

Quinn has the good work ethic, looks, mobility, and upside. From what I rebember, he looked like he just needed to settle down a little. That is only going to come with playing time, which he really never had with the browns or here.

Can't get any worse than last week, so, put'em in coach.
                The problem is that in that bad preseason game Quinn looked exactly like he did in Cleveland. He's a checkdown QB with awful accuracy downfield.

That's what I don't get about all these QB debates...none of these guys have changed. Tebow is the same painfully raw product we knew he was. Orton is the same guy he was in Chicago, he'll have some long drives but he's as far from being clutch as he ever was. It's like Kolb in Arizona. When Kolb played for the Eagles he backpedaled then bailed out of the pocket at the first sign of pressure and he's doing the same thing for the Cards.

The only way you can cover up a QBs serious deficiencies is with a consistent running game. That's how Harbaugh is making Alex Smith work in SF and it's why noodle arm Matt Ryan is effective in Atlanta. This is not rocket science. We can't run the ball so our mediocre QBs are going to be exposed. It comes down to that more than gameplan or who we have behind center or anything else. We can't run the ball and unless a team has Brees, Peyton or Brady they have to run the ball.

Comment

If Quinn is dressed, that will tell you right there what Fox is thinking. He's next.

I don't get how people discount the 3 good/solid pre-season games Quinn had and how most of us were impressed with how he was "progressing" and easily outplaying Tebow. Then, one bad game and we forget all that? Now he's horrible again?

I throw out the Cleve. years. In my book, that clusterf%^ of an organization (Crennel/Mangina) killed any chance a QB would be successful.

And can someone detail the 3rd round clause that keeps coming up? What's the details of that significance? Is it the amount or % of plays Quinn gets = 3rd round pick for Cleve.?

Comment

Working...
                  X