Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you think we have had so many blowouts ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svpearson View Post
    Yea I think its play makers.

Champ while still a great player isn't the dominate force he once was.

So yea I dont think we have a single player makers on offense or defense.
    I actually think with a QB we do have the targets to do well but we REALLY lack a running game.

McGahee isa good, solid # 2 back and Moreno is a third down back but we need a true RB who can make plays, or even someone like McCluster who can be moved about make plays with his speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
      No, he didn't.

I don't know the answer why Fox has never had a franchise QB, the simplest answer is that he struggles to develop them, or maybe he's just had bad luck. Franchise QBs are hard to find, so it very well could be the second.

Something to think about, what would Newton look like right now had he been drafted by the Broncos, or if Fox was still the Panthers coach? Would he even be playing?
      Newton would be on the bench with fans screaming for him to start if he'd gone to us, without a doubt.

If Foxy was still at Carolina and they drafted Newton, they would have been in the race for one of the FA quarterbacks.

Zero chance he would have gone out of the gate with Cam, it doesn't fit his style at all.

But with Moore being as limited as he is, I think Clausen is the real acid test. If someone turns him into a passable QB, that's on Foxy. If he is as much of a flop, it could be argued that Fox just has **** luck with quarterbacks.

Comment

We don't run the type of plays that New Orleans runs though, often we only have two WRs running routes. Brees didn't become a great QB until he went to NO, the key is that they built an offense around Brees's strengths. With a solid system in place, its much easier to find and draft players that fit it.

If Brees was here, he would probably look like he did in San Diego with Marty-ball. Yes, we would be better, but I doubt he would be one of the best QBs in the NFL in this system, it doesn't suit him.
        Couldn't have said it better.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
          Its a good point, but Fitz is playing well.

I tend to think that QB means alot and if we could get a franchise QB somehow then the team might have alot more strengths then we see at the moment.
          Franchise QB's don't grow on trees I am sorry you just don't go out and pick a franchise QB.

Franchise QB's are developed over time, just like rebuilding takes time.
          We need to just settle down and let this year play out. We have a lot of good players on this team and next year we will add to those thru the draft. Give i time we will not be SB contenders for 3+ years.
          People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

sigpic

Comment

Because the whole team sucks as does playcalling?

Comment

We don't run the type of plays that New Orleans runs though, often we only have two WRs running routes. Brees didn't become a great QB until he went to NO, the key is that they built an offense around Brees's strengths. With a solid system in place, its much easier to find and draft players that fit it.
              Heaven forbid they did that here, at all, besides in one series. D'oh!

Comment

It starts with Titus Young being open by 30 yards, the Chiefs and Raiders running all over our defense for 400 yards a game, and our offense seldomly being able to score more than FG or garbage time TD's.

IMHO, this team looks very poorly prepared each week- stack that on a average roster, you get steamrolled here and there-

We do nothing well on the Broncos- think about that for a minute....
                A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

Working...
                X