Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Better QB? Plummer or Griese?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the Better QB? Plummer or Griese?

I hate Griese's stinking guts, and i actually like Plummer, but i must admit Griese's play the last few weeks has impressed me, i guess chucky put him in A.A in the off season, So im wondering what the bronco fans think, who is the better QB?
    Jake Plummer
    84.21%
    Brian Griese
    15.79%
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Awww man! This shouldn't even be up for debate. Griese sucks @SS. You think Jake makes mistakes? Griese was the KING of bonehead plays and timely INTS. Jake is ALOT better than Griese.

Comment

Hey, Griese has skills. He's a good QB.

But what he lacked was any shred of leadership. He also had a penchant for timing turnovers at the worst possible moment (and yes, some moments are betters than others for turnovers.)

I don't have a problem with the guy but I think he's much better coming off the bench than as a long term solution at QB.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

You nailed it though. Everyone likes Jake. The O-line WANTS to block for him, the WRs WANT to go over the middle for him. Why? Jake plays his @ss off and the others know it, and he's a great leader. Griese never really had the respect of his teammates and he was never a leader which is the most important aspect of being a QB.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
          You nailed it though. Everyone likes Jake. The O-line WANTS to block for him, the WRs WANT to go over the middle for him. Why? Jake plays his @ss off and the others know it, and he's a great leader. Griese never really had the respect of his teammates and he was never a leader which is the most important aspect of being a QB.
          Thats because his denver teamates saw him drinking like a fish every night, nobody respects a drunk. im guessing he has dried up since his time in denver, i guess being a rookie in denver and being on a superbowl winning team his rookie season was too much for a young guy to handle, all that good times and parties after the big wins ruined his ass in denver. Elway and Bubby probly dragged him to all the bars in denver...lol, the old guys can handle it, the young guy flopped.
          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

I voted for Griese

Hehehe

Griese's an OK Qb, both have their moments, Jake gets too crazy at times for my taste though. *Shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16

JUST say it again sam

Comment

i watched a little bit of the TB - KC game, although griese had a good performance, he stilll did the same **** that pissed me off whn he used to play for us, he hangs out in the pocket way too long, not scrambling when it breaks down, not even throwing it before the defenders get to him, he still just waits around there to get sacked.
                "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Comment

Griese is great now.....but how soon is it before he returns to his INT throwing, turnover loving, game killing self. Unfortunately he's hot now and has Buc fans having hopes

Sonja Grimes, My Cousin, We Miss and Love You.
                  The Falcons Flock Message Board

Comment

I havent read anything but the title - and all I have to say is -

Dude - are you freakin serious????????????????????????

Griese was one of the worst thing that ever happened to the broncos - I dont care if he turns into an HOF QB now - he was a cancer to our team when he was here -

Comment

As of right now, Brian Griese is the better Quarterback. I've seen Brian Griese play Football like this before. I haven't seen Jake Plummer do it on a week to week consistent basis in his whole career. Meaning playing consistent for a 4 to 5 week stretch where he maybe at most throws 2 or 3 interceptions in that time. But in over all talent and ability, Jake Plummer is better. So as long as Jake Plummer makes great decisions like he did this week, he'll become the better over all Quarterback.

Comment

Shiverman, gotta give you props for giving credit where credit is due! However I was a little suprised when I first got on tonight and saw that you were the one who started this thread since I started a similar one two weeks ago and you were one of the first people to respond bad about Griese. Anyway, Griese is the better QB overall including now leadership (his team's play all around has risen since he took over) However as a die hard Bronco fan it was so nice to see Jake make it through a mistake free game. He proved me wrong today and I hope he keeps on doing it because when he is mistake free the Broncos are on FIRE!!! GO BRONCOS!!! And congrats to Brian G for getting the second chance he deserved and making the most out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoTIMMY!
                          Shiverman, gotta give you props for giving credit where credit is due! However I was a little suprised when I first got on tonight and saw that you were the one who started this thread since I started a similar one two weeks ago and you were one of the first people to respond bad about Griese. Anyway, Griese is the better QB overall including now leadership (his team's play all around has risen since he took over) However as a die hard Bronco fan it was so nice to see Jake make it through a mistake free game. He proved me wrong today and I hope he keeps on doing it because when he is mistake free the Broncos are on FIRE!!! GO BRONCOS!!! And congrats to Brian G for getting the second chance he deserved and making the most out of it.
                          Isn't this like his 4-5th chance, couple times each in DEN and MIA, greasy is a loser has never played a string fo 15 games or so with the same team without being the problem. Once something goes bad his head is screwed. A lot like delta, the great athlete.

Jake on the other is a great leader. Does not blame other players for not getting the job done, even though they might be the reason.

Comment

Well, I would take Plummer on my team any day over Griese. There wouldn't even be a moment of discussion.

Jake brings too much to a team. Jake is a leader that has a lot of heart and desires to do better and win every game.

He may throw a pick here and there but it is because he is trying so hard to win.

Griese just makes stupid decisions, like throwing the ball into the breadbasket of a defensive lineman. Remember the days when Griese was in Denver and he would go sit by himself on the bench? No one wanted to be around him. He is not a leader.

I was so pumped when Griese was named the starting QB for Denver. I had such high hopes only to have them crushed.

I am glad Jake is in Denver. I think he gives the Broncos an edge at winning. Kind of like how Elway gave us an edge. Elway could win games by himself (almost) and Jake can scramble out, pass on the run, pass across the field etc...that is an edge that Griese doesn't give a team.

So Jake is much better in my opinion.

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

No doubt about it Jake is better fit for our system and a superior leader compared to Brian.
                              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                              X