Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has the season been dissappointing to you so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has the season been dissappointing to you so far?

It hasn't for me... The last 2 weeks were(Cinci and Falcons), but I was predicting an 11-5 season, and we can still do that. Were going into the bye, then when we come out we play Saints, Raiders, Chargers, Dolphins, Chiefs, Titans, and Colts(In Denver.) Hell, in all reality- we can still be a 13-3 team. Saints just suck, Raiders suck and it's at Denver on a Sunday night, Chargers are over rated but they could beat us, the Dolphins truly suck, Chiefs suck, Titans are sucking at home, and the Colts are struggling and it's in Denver... So no... I'm not disappointed.
    sigpic

Things looking good so far, but the 2 losses hurt somehow. Hope for the 2nd half of the season there will be some more consistancy. Many teams struggled so far, seems like every one has their bad games. Hard to tell about SD, but anyway, we are still ahead. KC is...don't know, hope they keep on losing games by time

Comment

Considering I went into this season with absolutely no idea how we might fare (so many changes and big ones at that), I'd say it's been pretty good so far. Although I don't like losing games we shouldn't lose, the Broncos seem not to mind that. I won't really know if it's been disappointing or not until the rest of the season is played out.

The NFL as a whole seems kind of enervated this year though.

Comment

Originally posted by _BrusT_
        the 2 losses hurt somehow.
        That was because they were in a row and everyone was hitting the panic button. I still think we will go 5-2 after the bye and win the West.

To me that is far from a disappointing season.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
          That was because they were in a row and everyone was hitting the panic button. I still think we will go 5-2 after the bye and win the West.

To me that is far from a disappointing season.
          If the Offense plays like they did yesterday and the D steps up and shuts down the yardage, I do not see why we can not winout!

Comment

HELL NO!!!

(to the Coors theme song "i love football")

I love Plummer on the boot, The CHiefs are hoot

Rueben on the Run, a sunday in the sun

AND TWINS!!

I love Lelie going deep, Jake on the keep, and the Raiders fallin' for the sweep...

AND those twins...

I love Al with a sack, Kenoy and John breakin' some ones back, and the D layin' the smack....and those Twins!!

and i love u too, and i love u too!!

Heres to 6-3!!

Comment

I'm pretty happy.

I mean I'm disappointed we lost a couple games that we easily could have won, but hey...that won't matter in the post-season...which I'm confident we will get to.
              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
                I'm pretty happy.

I mean I'm disappointed we lost a couple games that we easily could have won, but hey...that won't matter in the post-season...which I'm confident we will get to.
                As much as everyone would like to go 16-0 each and every year and win the big game each and every year, it is just not being realistic. That is what makes this game so great. You just never know who what when where and why.

And those Boise State Broncos ranked 10th? Good Job. Been monitoring another squad that shouldn't be disappointed either.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Yes, it has been disappointing just for the simple fact that every team that we have played on our Schedule we are better than and should have beaten. Except maybe for the Atlanta Falcons who has been so far the only team on our Schedule that is really a worthy Super Bowl Contender. But we should have beaten them since we were playing at home. We should be 9-0 or at least 8-1.

Anyway, since it has been disappointing so far, it hasn't been a disaster as well. There's still seven more games to prove ourselves that we are one of the elite teams in the NFL. And the Playoffs to show if we are the elite team in the NFL.

Comment

wasnt really expecting that much from this year with the new guys... i was thinking our breakout season was next year, but im quite impressed with this season up to date

Comment

Anything but...

6-3 @ week 10 goin into bye with SD at 6-3 and we beat em once(convincingly)

Lost to Cin(first Mon night game in 10 some odd years) and ATL(avenging a 8 TD KC massacre). JAX was a fluke

Work on defensive coverage, keep the offense sharp ovr the bye. Come back play the Saints hard, no matter where the game is, reach 7-3. They must play thwe Saints though or there will be a loss.

Keep on trugin'
                      “The Oakland raiders are so bad.”
                      “How bad are they???”
                      “They’re so bad that they get ______ed by every
                      Team”

04 plummer4presdnt 139
                      10/11+ / 8 / 8+ / 9+ /11/ 10 / 9+ / 7 / 8 / 8 / 9 /7 /6 /6+ / 7

4th in Bronco pick'em

Comment

(Finally, my first post! I've been registered forever, but been locked out of posting.)

Has the season been a dissapointment?

If the season ends like this:
                        Broncos 2 wins, both over the Raiders

Then the season has at least been worth it.

This has been the best season since the last superbowl season we had.
                        Last edited by bcole23; 11-09-2004, 05:23 PM.

Comment

hey

The main thing is:

Make the playoffs

How healthy is the squad at that point?

Is there a home field game?

Do the Broncs got a week off? (Kinda wishfull thinkin')

Are they on a roll going into the playoffs?

Those are the only points that matter.

Time will tell.

by the way, welcome bcole23!
                          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

No.

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                            It hasn't for me... The last 2 weeks were(Cinci and Falcons), but I was predicting an 11-5 season, and we can still do that. Were going into the bye, then when we come out we play Saints, Raiders, Chargers, Dolphins, Chiefs, Titans, and Colts(In Denver.) Hell, in all reality- we can still be a 13-3 team. Saints just suck, Raiders suck and it's at Denver on a Sunday night, Chargers are over rated but they could beat us, the Dolphins truly suck, Chiefs suck, Titans are sucking at home, and the Colts are struggling and it's in Denver... So no... I'm not disappointed.
                            can get disappointed cause we are going to lose some games. maybe in the way denver has lost some games i might be a little upset but as a overall disappointment no. denver is in first place with a opportunity to get that first game in the playoffs at home. so let see how it plays out.
                            Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

we can still be a 13-3 team.

When you think about it fellas we could easily be 8 and 1 right now. Q fumbles right before we pull off a fourth quarter rally in Jacksonville and we just werent ready to play against the bengals (the guys hadnt played on MNF in 10 to 15 years, you better be ready to play football). The only game where we were pretty much outplayed was the atlanta game. If we beat san diego and the chiefs at home after the bye week we will win our division hands down, not to mention if we can beat a mediocre Tennesee team and the colts at home. If we do this I am going to step out and say we can win em all. Three things though, we have to be consistant, we have to run the ball well and Jake has to play the way he did Sunday. If the team plays the way we did Sunday consistantly there is not a team that can beat us.
                              http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X