Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has the season been dissappointing to you so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but

Originally posted by jdslick
    To provide realism.
    Being real means you can give a positive or a negative feedback in a discussion without being an ass. You are the only person i'm doing this too. So my serious problem is with you. My issues are with you alone.
    Your not "keeping it real". anybody can come on to a board and poo-poo on every thread just to get your rocks off. If someone says it's partly sunny you say it's partly cloudy. If i say the glass is half full, you say half empty. I say the broncos are a good team you say they are a bad team. After a while that gets corny. There is not one post that i have seen you have given credit to another person's point of view unless they agree with you. You make it seem if we don't agree with you we must be homers or idiots. Your words are not gospel so if we don't agree with you, we don't agree with you,that's it. MY INSULTS TO YOU ARE A RESULT OF YOUR ARROGANCE AND OBNOXIOUS ANSWERS TO ANY OF OUR THREADS. Do you understand that? that's not a insult that's the way a lot of us feel about you on this board. We don't need you to agree with us or like the broncos just respect our opinions and we will equally respect yours. is that so hard to ask? If this is so beneath you to respond to this the insults will keep on coming untill you take this seriously.
    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Your my role model

Originally posted by jdslick
      Why don't you give it a try then?
      I wanna be like you, since YOUR a D**k, I wanna be a D**k but only to you. Since your so special an all.
      Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
      X