Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shannon needs to put his paper bag over his head and call it a day.........

Comment

• I agree. Sharpe can't even speak English for Pete's sake.
      11/22/11

Comment

• It actually takes all of Mile High to contain ALL of Shannons Ego. His head had just gotten to big.

Comment

• Originally posted by SammyWinder View Post
          Thats cool I still don't or will never like the guy...But then agian I loved Romo and most fans hated him.
          I like Sharpe. I think he's talking out his arse on this one, but he's still one of my favorite Broncos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post

Get rid of him!! Now!!
            But that was way back before all the QB rule changes. That was wayyyyy back in 2004 before QBs could put up big numbers. Oh...wait, I can't use that argument here? But that's my go-to argument for QB comparisons with Tebow.
            2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

• Comment

• Kinda funny! I remember when another player/announcer, Terry Bradshaw, would always rip John Elway saying what a wimp he was.

Comment

• I love Shannon. He was our mouthpiece and our swagger, but he's just adding fuel to the fire for Tim. I guess it will just allow him to have a warm crow dinner later.
                  sigpicSig designed by Freyaka
                  2014 Adopt-a-Bronco - Juwan Thompson....BELIEVE, It's Mile High Magic!

Comment

• Originally posted by native5280fan View Post
                    I love Shannon. He was our mouthpiece and our swagger, but he's just adding fuel to the fire for Tim. I guess it will just allow him to have a warm raven dinner later.
                    Fixed it for you
                    Denver Broncos GM
                    Originally posted by Mosk
                    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
                      Matt Leinart

High School
                      Led Mater Dei High School to a California Interscholastic Federation Division I co-championship, and was named the Serra League's Offensive Most Valuable Player. Wearing number 7, he was chosen as the Gatorade California high school football player of the year.

College
                      Sophmore - 11–1 Rose Bowl MVP and the Trojans finished No. 1 in the AP Poll, winning the AP national championship.

2003: 255/402 (63.4%) for 3556 yards and 38 TD vs. 9 INT. 32 carries for -62 yards and 0 TD.

Junior - 12–0 Orange Bowl National Title Game – Orange Bowl MVP and the Trojans claimed their first BCS national championship and second straight No. 1 finish in the AP, extending their winning streak to 22 games.

2004: 269/412 (65.3%) for 3322 yards and 33 TD vs. 6 INT. 49 carries for -44 yards and 3 TD.

Senior - 12–0 Rose Bowl National Title Game - Lost in the last minutes to Texas and Vince Young

2005: 283/431 (65.7%) for 3815 yards and 28 TD vs. 8 INT. 51 carries for 36 yards and 6 TD.

Leinart's #11 jersey was retired at USC.

• Heisman Trophy Winner
                      • Rose Bowl MVP
                      • Walter Camp Award
                      • AP player of the year
                      • Touchdown Club Manning Award
                      • Touchdown Club QB of the Year
                      • Victor Award (Player of the Year)
                      • James E. Sullivan Award Finalist
                      • Newport college player of the year
                      • AP All-American first team
                      • Football Coaches All-American first team
                      • ESPN, CSTV, Rivals.com, SI.com, and CFBNews first team All-American
                      • Pac-10 Co-offensive player of the year
                      • ESPN.com player of the year
                      • Rivals.com player of the year
                      • Pre-season All-American

• Orange Bowl MVP
                      • Unitas Award
                      • Finalist for Heisman Trophy
                      • All-American Offensive Player
                      • LA Sports Sportsman of the Year
                      • Sporting News Sportsman of the Year
                      • National Championship MVP

• 10th Pick in the 2006 NFL draft (Would’ve been #1 overall in 2005, but stayed at USC for his Senior year)

Scouts negative on him: Arm strength. Likes to party.
                      Wonderlic Score = 35

My point is Tebow wasn’t the most successful college quarterback of all time, Matt Leinart was.

What’s Leinart doing now? Riding the pine.

Why? He started too early and like to hang out with starlets in hot tubs. He also pissed off Ken Whisenhunt.

In my opinion, he will start for someone next year and I think he’ll do pretty good. Older and wiser. Plus, he had to learned two different complicated offensive systems and watch two good quarterbacks operate (Warner and Schaub). Of all the USC quarterbacks playing now, I believe he is a whole lot better than Carson Palmer, Matt Cassel, Mark Sanchez.

(For the record, I stole a lot of this from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Leinart among various other sites and I am a USC homer)
                      ^^^^^^Now we'll see if I'm right about Matt. Who was calling me Nostradamus the other day?^^^^^^

Comment

• Except that a 'date' in the NFL is usually 20 games

Comment

• Leinart is as good as Leinart wants to be, which so far has been, "not very".

Leinart's work ethic has been questioned on numerous ocassions.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                          X