Jets Prediction: Conditional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets Prediction: Conditional

Granted its only a 7 hour difference between the start of the Broncos vs Chiefs game (noon CST) and the Jets Patriots (7:30 CST), but the Jets have a Sunday night game, and then have to travel to Denver on a short week.

Could make things interesting.
    Good
    16.00%
    Bad
    48.00%
    Undecided
    36.00%
    Go Broncos!!!

Almost nabbed them last year too.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
      Almost nabbed them last year too.
      Stupid PI call!
      Go Broncos!!!

Comment

Maybe ole Rex Ryan will open his big mouth and give the Broncos some extra motivation.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rockies3384 View Post
          Stupid PI call!
          It should have only been a facemask.

IMHO it should be a close game
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Granted its only a 7 hour difference between the start of the Broncos vs Chiefs game (noon CST) and the Jets Patriots (7:30 CST), but the Jets have a Sunday night game, and then have to travel to Denver on a short week.

Could make things interesting.
            Nooooooooooooo! Why are we looking ahead! KC IS THE NEXT GAME. You've jinxed us all. We're doomed. DOOMED.

Comment

At altitude nonetheless...and I doubt a large amount of Jets fans make the trip. This will completely be our atmosphere.

I think we'll have a good chance. We just cant get rattled early, because at times, the Jets can certainly be a handful for any team defensively.

My only fear is that the Jets D will bring out the worst in Tebow(as they could potentially be a nightmare for any young QB) and Tebow will get 10x the criticism because he'll be in the spotlight(only one game to watch).

Comment

Originally posted by Oppahajima View Post
                Nooooooooooooo! Why are we looking ahead! KC IS THE NEXT GAME. You've jinxed us all. We're doomed. DOOMED.
                LOl, no, we're not looking past KC.

I think we all know division games can be tougher than any and also that Arrowhead is a beast of a stadium for an away team.

They keep blasting coverage throughout the game about next Thursday night though, so its hard to ignore.

I'm more worried about KC than the Jets to be honest.

Comment

I don't know how much Bear front Rex plans on running. Spread offense, speed option and QB runs weakside are generally pretty effective against it.

Comment

Here is to hoping that Timmy learns how to read a defense good by then. I think we can all guarantee that Rex is going to dial up some exotic looks for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Incomplete84 View Post
                      Here is to hoping that Timmy learns how to read a defense good by then. I think we can all guarantee that Rex is going to dial up some exotic looks for us.
                      I have a bad feeling about the NYJ game. You could argue that they're better all around. I know McGahee's better than Greene, but LT's alot better than Ball/Moreno/etc......
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Stupid PI call!
                        It should've been PI on Holmes cause he pulled on hill's jersey as he feel to the ground
                        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Incomplete84 View Post
                          Yep, i think Rex is gonna bring the house a lot, we'll have our hands full a week from tonight...

This game worries me, i think we beat NE over NYJ, for some reason, we play well vs NE.

Let's worry about KC first.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStorm77 View Post

I'm more worried about KC than the Jets to be honest.
                            KC just got whooped by miami bro lol

Comment

Originally posted by Coach9 View Post
                              I don't know how much Bear front Rex plans on running. Spread offense, speed option and QB runs weakside are generally pretty effective against it.
                              We may see how effective the unbalanced line can be against the Double Eagle D.
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                              X