Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver and KC fans, who are the last teams you want to see in the play-offs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Denver and KC fans, who are the last teams you want to see in the play-offs?

Originally posted by Javalon
    Looking purely at the stats, we did outplay KC in the first game in almost every category. But we did NOT outplay New England except on the ground.

I think we could beat KC again but I don't like the Broncos having to play in Arrowhead again. You guys really have a good home-field edge. But we've done it before in the playoffs and we can do it again.
    yes you did, but THEN the Chiefs were overrated...
    plus, Jake Plummer isn't Elway at all...

Comment

BOO! he he he .....we will crush you guys....AGAIN!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Denver and KC fans, who are the last teams you want to see in the play-offs?

Originally posted by KC03
        yes you did, but THEN the Chiefs were overrated...
        plus, Jake Plummer isn't Elway at all...
        You're saying that after Sunday's game you think the Chiefs aren't still overrated?

And, no, Plummer isn't Elway. But there are a lot of QB's not named Elway that can win big games. I'm surprised that you don't have a little more respect for Jake after the way he played you in both games this season. 459 yards, 2 TD's, and 0 INT's. He's running the offense the way it's supposed to be run and he doesn't need to throw for 400 yards a game in order for the Broncos to win. The fact is, Griese had flashier stats but Plummer would appear to be a much better fit for our system. I like the way our offense is shaping up, very balanced.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
        X