Okay Broncos Country, lets show some class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay Broncos Country, lets show some class

When the Chiefs come to Denver in week 17 I think that everyone attending the game should give Orton a standing ovation. He wasn't a great quarterback for us, but he was put in the most awful situation you could ask a player to be apart of. Being a throw in to the Cutler trade, and then all of the Tebow mania. He never complained to the media, and as Fox and Elway said he was a "true professional." Most people will probably blast me for this, but its the right thing to do.

Thanks for the 3 years Kyle, even if it was a very rocky 3 years.

sigpic

Lol lets hope Denver has the division locked up by then.

Playing Orton on week 17 makes me nervous.
    Now go get your shine box

Comment

Maybe not a standing O, but at the very least a nice round of applause. He did the best he could in a bad situation. He was never going to succeed here. Denver fans have a very high standard. KO could not reach that. Its not his fault. His level of drive, talent, motivation were not up to our standards and that's ok. He stayed classy far more than we did for the most part.

Comment

Heck no if I'm at that game Orton is going to take the brunt of my not being able to boo Cutler

Comment

he asked to be waived. before the season, during the season.

he's a quitter. quit on the fans. quit on the players. quit on the coaches. quit on the front office and owners.

boo. and boo, louder. boo louder, and louder. then louder- as he opposes the broncos.

spare the message-board lecture about class.

Comment

Maybe if we give him a standing ovation maybe he'll throw a few picks to Champ.. Na he's going to get BOOED
            Follow me on Twitter
            @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

Orton strikes fear in the heart of no man.

Comment

Give him every decibel of voice power you have. I want to hear you guys screaming from my sofa in canada.

Comment

Originally posted by jwood View Post
                  Orton strikes fear in the heart of no man.
                  Disagree.

Over the last hear he struck fear in my heart every time he took the field, especially in clutch situations!

Comment

I'm going to boo him as loudly as I can

Comment

You don't give a standing O for a Chief no matter what.

That is just silly.
                      "It's been all business. Everybody's asking me where I'm living. I been living over here, living here at the facility."
                      sigpic

Comment

Give me a break. This is why the broncos fans are getting mocked by everyone right now. Would you not want out of Denver either? It was the worst situation any one player could be in. Standing O might be a little much, but don't boo him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drzaius View Post
                          You don't give a standing O for a Chief no matter what.

That is just silly.
                          I completely agree, he plays for a division rival.

Comment

Cutler deserved every boo he was going to get. I am definitely pissed that I don't get to boo that guy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofanfolife View Post
                              I completely agree, he plays for a division rival.
                              Boo him all you want during the game, but when they get introduced don't boo him. Especially if they aren't playing us for a playoff spot at that point.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X