Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond One
    replied
    Reeves will coach again in the NFL -- I'd be shocked if this is it for him. He might take 2004 off (and maybe even 2005), but he will be back. It's in his blood; he can't stay away for long. Too many openings in the pro's as well; you gotta think that a lot of owners will be knocking on his door...

Leave a comment:

• Pierce
    replied
    From what I've read, I don't think Reeves is counting out another job if offered. The real question should be whether or not a team will take a chance on someone who is an obvious winner, but doesn't necessarily like the 21st century style of football.

Leave a comment:

• TheGlue Factory
    replied
    Originally posted by pikman
    back in the AFC West, that'd be some sweet revenge for the boys.
    I don't think any of the players that played for Reeves is still on the team. I think the only people that would really get up for games against Reeves would be Shanahan and Kube's

Leave a comment:

• pikman
    replied
    Re: Re: Will Reeves coach again??

Originally posted by tahuya man
    Wade Phillips is a pretty good coach. He got the shaft big time here in Denver. Atlanta would be making a mistake if they don't keep him as Head Coach.
    Ya I'm sure the Bills regret letting him go to. Phillips is a good corodinator, but I don't think he's got enough of the old man in him to be a head coach.

Leave a comment:

• pikman
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
    I wouldn't be surprised to Dan in San Diego next year.
    back in the AFC West, that'd be some sweet revenge for the boys.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    I wouldn't be surprised to Dan in San Diego next year.

Leave a comment:

• Colo
    replied
    Originally posted by pikman
    I heard Reeves good buddy Mike Ditka on the radio this morning and he quarantees that Dan Reeves isn't done coaching yet.
    Like Ditka knows better than me..

Leave a comment:

• pikman
    replied
    I heard Reeves good buddy Mike Ditka on the radio this morning and he quarantees that Dan Reeves isn't done coaching yet.

Leave a comment:

• Colo
    replied
    I would guess not. I think he took the Atlanta job as kind of his last hoorah. He's originally from Georgia, so I bet he just retires there. However, he is only 59, so you never know..

Leave a comment:

• aaronheeb
    started a topic Will Reeves coach again??

Will Reeves coach again??

What do you guys think... I am really starting to believe that the Shottenheimer, Reeves era of hard nosed, boring, unsophisticated days are numbered... But now the falcons have Wade Phillips as coach! We all know what kind of a head coach he is!!

Is Atlanta our dumping ground? I feel very bad for atlanta fan... And bad for Vick... all the potential in the world (just as reeves had wht Elway) but unable to use the assets that are provided... Just a shame.

I hope Reeves just quits football and continues the Zocor commercials...
Working...
X