Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol at Vikings message board

They are saying things like

"My position on Tim Tebow hasn't changed. He's terrible. The worst QB in the NFL. Worse than Curtis Painter"

and

"Yeah the worse thing an athelete can do is talk about god. Cant have that. I prefer the Ray Lewis type. Plus hes winning games and he shouldnt be! How is that possible?"

Basically almost all of them think they will easily beat us and let me remind you they are 2-9 and without AP. Even with AP I still think they lose.

Read some more if you want lol

http://www.vikingsmessageboard.com/v...hp?f=1&t=23922

Oh here's another one.

"If the Tebow led Broncos beat the Vikings, it will be, for me, one of the all time worst losses for the Vikings. Worse than the loss to the Falcons, worse than the loss to the Saints. One of the worst EVER. Tebow is a piece of crap."

Seems like every week a team says this about us. Who's your QB Ponder. Really?

Comment

The cold has gotten their heads...
      Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

I agree, they're delusional. In fact, I made an account there today to refute their claims, but my account is pending activation.. Once it is activated, however, they will hear from me

Comment

Which board you looking at? The offical message board is about dead.
          Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

I would take Ponder over Tebow any day.

And yes, they have every right to be embarrassed if they get beat by Tebow. If I was a Vikings fan, I definitely would be.

Comment

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=AAyLX2hY7E0
              sigpic

Comment

Only thing that worries me about them is that they do have a really tough run D. It's gonna be hard sledding to get points against them. Also, if they do get AP back, Ryan Matthews just gashed us last week, so we're gonna have to make sure we play well against him.

Comment

Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post
                  Which board you looking at? The offical message board is about dead.
                  Here is the thread not sure if it's the official one but it has a lot of responses.

http://www.vikingsmessageboard.com/v...hp?f=1&t=23922

Comment

The fun part is that thread is ongoing during the Chargers game. As it goes on, the Chargers game is progressing:

as much as i hate tebow he always finds a way to win..... it looks like he may do it again today unbelievable...
                    TEBOW wins again! God I love this kid. We will have our hands full.
                    i cant believe he won again amazinggggggggggggggggg..

Comment

Who is blocking Jared Allen?

Comment

Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
                        Oh here's another one.

"If the Tebow led Broncos beat the Vikings, it will be, for me, one of the all time worst losses for the Vikings. Worse than the loss to the Falcons, worse than the loss to the Saints. One of the worst EVER. Tebow is a piece of crap."

Seems like every week a team says this about us. Who's your QB Ponder. Really?
                        Worst Viking loss in my lifetime is the 1998 playoff game against the falcons

Maybe that is the falcon loss he is talking about but to even compare that to a loss this next Sunday is something a ten year old would do
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                          Who is blocking Jared Allen?
                          Whose blocking Miller and DOOM, goes both ways hoss.

Comment

Haha I can just see it now on Super Bowl Sunday

"If Tim Tebow wins this game, then he still isn't an NFL quarterback. That just means that all 31 of the other teams in the NFL have hit rock bottom. ROCK BOTTOM."
                            disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Oh if u consider player moves a loss, after McD I do, the Hershal Walker trade is probably the worst
                              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                              X