Just a thought...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a thought...

This maybe dreaming, but I hope Clinton racks up 300 yards against Cleveland (come on, they let Jamal Lewis get 295 against them...) and then gets 2 150 yard games against Indy and the fudge Packers. Ta-da, 2000 yard season, Pro Bowl best RB etc.
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

And I hope George Bush stops spending money......

(not gonna happen)

Comment

I hope GWB falls from power fast. And that Tony Blair mysteriously disappears.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
        And I hope George Bush stops spending money......

(not gonna happen)
        Or maybe Hillary will get that sex-change she so desperately needs.

Please get off the political thing, or take it to the Anything But Football forum. It's getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by muse
          Take the advice I just gave Chris. This is a FOOTBALL forum, not a politics forum.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_chick
            Or maybe Hillary will get that sex-change she so desperately needs.

Please get off the political thing, or take it to the Anything But Football forum. It's getting old.
            OWNED

totally agree with you chick, or broncos lol whatever your name is
            sigpic

When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece- John Ruskin

Comment

Re: Just a thought...

This maybe dreaming, but I hope Clinton racks up 300 yards against Cleveland (come on, they let Jamal Lewis get 295 against them...) and then gets 2 150 yard games against Indy and the fudge Packers. Ta-da, 2000 yard season, Pro Bowl best RB etc.
              its unlikely he'll get 2000 yards he would of if not got injured early in season...but he'll def. got to the pro bowl and he is the best rb.....

Comment

Originally posted by booher
                i beleive he has a shot at league MVP
                Easy there badA$$... he's had a pretty decent year, but please explain to mean your justification for him being MVP.
                Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

If its most valuable to his team, maybe it shoud be Mike Vick. Where would the Falcons be if he'd a been healthy all year.
                  Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Poltics and football go together like oil and water... lets keep on subject FOOTBALL
                    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

has he helped his team .............no 1 game............shhhhhhhhh your making no sense

Did you mean league or team MVP? A case could be made for Vick in that we know they were a playoff calibre team last year and then tanked this year. Without Vick they sucked, so he must be most valuable, because they went from playoff contender to toilet brush without him.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

most valuable to his team where would denver be without portis.........hmmmmmmmmm and he's not far from being the #1 in yards........i think he should get some consideration
                        The Broncos were 1-0 without Portis. They were 1-3 without Plummer. Portis is great but I think he's about equal to Plummer as far as importance to the Broncos.

Priest Holmes is probably even more important to KC because he also catches a ton of balls. I'd guess half of KC's offense would be gone if Holmes went down.

Look at the Ravens and Jamal Lewis. Take him away and what do they have? Probably about 2 wins.

How about Peyton Manning or Steve McNair? Take them away from their teams and what are their records?

Don't get me wrong, I love Portis and think he's a great asset to the team. But he's not MVP level just because of the Chiefs game.
                        "You can't take the sky from me..."
                        ------
                        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

you shock me take away portis's yards and see where we are.........my guess is worse than the raiders
                          That is what worries me most. A team should not have to rely on one or two players. Knock them out and the whole thing comes crashing down.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, since he's not a king, emperor, or any other sort of ruler similar to...he can't "fall" from power.

I can't help but comment on this. Sorry guys. Plus, you people must wait another 4 years before you all get your precious little way. I'm sure as heck going to do my part to make sure he stays in office.

In the meantime...Portis will grind the Browns to a pulp, and we'll move to 9-5 and head to Indy, where, we may lose a game...or we may win. And then from there we'll go to Green Bay, where I think we will win.

Worst case scenario: 10-6... What I'd like to see: 11-5.
                            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Working...
                            X