Custom McFarlane Terrell Davis/Denver Broncos figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom McFarlane Terrell Davis/Denver Broncos figures

Hey all! I haven't posted one of my custom McFarlane figures here in a while, but I've just completed a couple of Terrell Davis figures that I wanted to show off. I've done one Davis figure like these and shown it here before, but I wanted to make another one and a second one in the Broncos away uniform. What do you think?

I've also got these figures for sale on Ebay if anyone is interested.

Custom NFL McFarlane Terrell Davis Denver Broncos Home Uniform

Custom NFL McFarlane Terrell Davis Denver Broncos Away Uniform

I think you did a great job! They look awesome.

Comment

Great work as always SyxxSnse. I've been so busy lately I havn't had time to work on anything new for a long time. I'm itching to make another Tebow running the ball using a Witten figure.
      Keep up the good work. I'll have to post mine of TD doing the mile high salute in the super bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeCrush22 View Post
        Great work as always SyxxSnse. I've been so busy lately I havn't had time to work on anything new for a long time. I'm itching to make another Tebow running the ball using a Witten figure.
        Keep up the good work. I'll have to post mine of TD doing the mile high salute in the super bowl.
        Thanks! Yeah, I want to make another Tebow with him running. Once I'm finished with some requests from people, I've got a Willis McGahee figure I'm going to put in a Broncos uniform.

Comment

Good work man, I make these too and used to post them- finishig up a tebow and concurrently working on 12"ers of TD, TEBOW, and Marshall

Comment

Question:
            How can you call them Custom McFarlane Figures when you then say this...

Disclaimer: This auction and Dusty's Custom Figures are not affiliated with Todd McFarlane, McFarlane Toys, the National Football League, the Denver Broncos, or Terrell Davis. All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective companies.

Did you just take another figure and paint over it?

Anyways, that TD does look pretty nifty.

Comment

Impressive, except the grass stains color just doesn't look right from the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by IStoleYourName View Post
                Question:
                How can you call them Custom McFarlane Figures when you then say this...

Disclaimer: This auction and Dusty's Custom Figures are not affiliated with Todd McFarlane, McFarlane Toys, the National Football League, the Denver Broncos, or Terrell Davis. All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective companies.

Did you just take another figure and paint over it?

Anyways, that TD does look pretty nifty.
                Todd McFarlane has stated that he doesn't mind people making customs out of his figures and selling them, but I put the disclaimer up anyway. There are copyright issues with these that I have researched and have tried to understand, but I put that up in an attempt to stay out of any legal trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by SyxxSynse View Post
                  Todd McFarlane has stated that he doesn't mind people making customs out of his figures and selling them, but I put the disclaimer up anyway. There are copyright issues with these that I have researched and have tried to understand, but I put that up in an attempt to stay out of any legal trouble.
                  IStoleyourname...what a piker! Can you not read... Custom McFarlane, he took a Mcfarlane figure and Customized it. I see you don't even like living in Denver so why don't you move moron.

Keep up the good work SyxxSynse, hate these negative pikers who can't just appreciate some cool artwork. These figures take a lot of time, patience and hard work to come out looking good.

Comment

Working...
                  X