Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tebow our ticket to a top 5 draft pick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tebow our ticket to a top 5 draft pick?

With the sale of Jacksonville and the new owner announcing that the team will remain in Florida.

Does Tebow offer enough appeal to the Jacksonville brass and Elway to make a deal?

There's no way any team in the league would give us a top 5 pick for Tebow.

Comment

No

-
      -
      -
      -
      -

Comment

If that was the case, it would be a surefire ticket to Elway getting run out of town.
        Man, that fallout would be ugly.

But seriously, no, I don't think Jacksonville is going to make a move or any attempt to get Tim.
        sigpic

Comment

I can't think up something to post that doesn't come off as me calling you an idiot......

So I'll just say no instead.

Kthnxbai!
          sigpic

Comment

This is a real possibility of happening.. .but not a 5th round pick... maybe a trade for Gabbert?
            I'm kind of like a big deal... sort of like a superhero.

Comment

Originally posted by gods6monkeys View Post
              This is a real possibility of happening.. .but not a 5th round pick... maybe a trade for Gabbert?
              Lololololol. Lol....lol....lolololol. rrrrrrrrrreally? I mean.. rrrrreally?

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me. JAK knows that Tebow would bring in the fans and the $, and it'd allow our FO to get a "can't miss" prospect. Our fans would be mostly upset, but if they got a great rookie in return, who knows where we'd be headed?
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

As long as Tebow keeps winning, then Elway will be stuck with him, for better or worse.
                  sigpic

Comment

Don't think that a package for Tebow, players, and draft picks with Jacksonville won't come up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Gallegos7788 View Post
                      With the sale of Jacksonville and the new owner announcing that the team will remain in Florida.

Does Tebow offer enough appeal to the Jacksonville brass and Elway to make a deal?
                      Hmmmmmm. Get over it already. Tebow will be here to stay unless Elway wants to get mobbed by the masses.
                      Wanna play a game?? Check it out at milehighhitman7.webs.com

Comment

Originally posted by MileHigh4TW View Post
                        Lololololol. Lol....lol....lolololol. rrrrrrrrrreally? I mean.. rrrrreally?
                        If Elway is not sold on Tebow... it could happen. The Jags need something to sell tickets... Tebow would. The question would be would Elway do the trade?
                        I'm kind of like a big deal... sort of like a superhero.

Comment

Yeah I could see them trading for Tebow, but not giving up a top 5 pick.
                          From Lafayette, enough with this bandwagon nonsense.

Comment

The answer to that is No, although Tebow puts butts in seats from football standpoint it's unlikely. As an OC you need to build around Tebow, you have to fully commit to a change in system and very few coaches are willin to do that, and as a new head coach the last thing you want to do is put your butt on the line with a risky call.
                            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                              The answer to that is No, although Tebow puts butts in seats from football standpoint it's unlikely. As an OC you need to build around Tebow, you have to fully commit to a change in system and very few coaches are willin to do that, and as a new head coach the last thing you want to do is put your butt on the line with a risky call.
                              I disagree with that, I think things might of been different if Mcdaniels started Tebow immediately and built a team around him.
                              From Lafayette, enough with this bandwagon nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                              X