Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike and Mike says we should go after Peyton Manning next year...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike and Mike says we should go after Peyton Manning next year...

Golic....wow...can't believe what i just heard..

Originally posted by Junitz23 View Post
    Golic....wow...can't believe what i just heard..
    We do a need a offensive coordinator. However, he would want a lot of passing plays. As a player, he's done, he just hasn't come to that realization yet. Playing after that neck injury, would be ignorant.

Comment

If we had a Peyton Manning kind of QB, we would be a Super Bowl contender right now...
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
        If we had a Peyton Manning kind of QB, we would be a Super Bowl contender right now...
        I agree however I would be scared of his neck.
        sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

P. Manning will retire if he's not a colt. There is zero reason for him to play with another team. Period.

Comment

Yeah... Honestly right now if you put a healthy Manning in control of this team, I doubt we would lose a single game... We're that good in all aspects of the game right now outside of the passing game... With that we are unstoppable.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

If he could still play and for a 3rd round pick hell yeah.

Comment

We're not gonna spend 25 mil a year on a QB... Sorry-- Mike and Mike are crack heads..
                sigpic
                In the 13 games Orton started, the Broncos scored touchdowns inside the red zone on 17 of 104 trips (one on a Tebow run). With Tebow as the starter, the Broncos scored touchdowns 6-of-8 times inside the 20.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                  If he could still play and for a 3rd round pick hell yeah.
                  It would easily cost us 2 firsts and Tebow based on the bidding war alone.
                  sigpic
                  In the 13 games Orton started, the Broncos scored touchdowns inside the red zone on 17 of 104 trips (one on a Tebow run). With Tebow as the starter, the Broncos scored touchdowns 6-of-8 times inside the 20.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRob View Post
                    It would easily cost us 2 firsts and Tebow based on the bidding war alone.
                    No. If Manning is traded it means Luck was the pick. So why would they want Tebow. Also with the injury I doubt 2 first rounders. But whatever. If it was for a 2nd or 3rd it would be worth a shot.

Comment

With peyton manning running this offense I'd almost guarantee that our rushing game would suffer.

I don't have the exact numbers, but I doubt our normal dive plays are as effective as our read option. Peyton's not exactly your typical read option QB.

Comment

I agree with Wolf Brother. He won't want to play with anyone else. Especially a run first offense, like us. And there is no way I'd give two firsts for him unless I knew for a fact he's healthy and his neck won't bother him. Otherwise, it's too much of a risk.
                        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Not only that, we'd lose our 'identity'. Think it's not that big of deal? Ask the Eagles. They don't know if they want to be the #1 rushing team in the league or only give it to McCoy 10 times.

Comment

Originally posted by broncofanfromia View Post
                            With peyton manning running this offense I'd almost guarantee that our rushing game would suffer.

I don't have the exact numbers, but I doubt our normal dive plays are as effective as our read option. Peyton's not exactly your typical read option QB.
                            With a QB like Peyton our run game wouldn't be relied on to score our 10-20 PPG. We could throw it.

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                            I agree with Wolf Brother. He won't want to play with anyone else. Especially a run first offense, like us. And there is no way I'd give two firsts for him unless I knew for a fact he's healthy and his neck won't bother him. Otherwise, it's too much of a risk.
                            We woulnd't need to be a run first team. And the 2 1sts is not realistic anyway.

Comment

If Peyton's neck is healed and he wants to play, then the Broncos should try to get him.
                              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X