No announcement yet.

Broncos, NOT the Raiders are in a better position to win the AFC West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really think Fox/McCoy do not want to show their hand with Tebow before the NE game. I just have this feeling the NE game will be lights out of the TEBOW.

Comment

• I'd agree right now it's looking more and more like the Broncos taking the West.

The Raiders really need to go 3-1 since 4-0 is not possible, however 2-2 is the most likely scenario with 1-3 an actual possibility.

The only game I'm truly expecting to lose is against GB, and Detroit will be tough. However Suh will be back and he'll most definitely do something stupid to help us out.

KC, I don't know. They are so up and down (like the Raiders) that you never know which team is going to show up. Could go either way.

SD. LOL.
      SEMPER FI

Comment

• Originally posted by Aija View Post
        If we lose any game it'll be the Pats. That I don;t even think because of how many yards they give up. We will control the clock by running the ball and have enough to harass Brady all night.
        Oakland has AT LEAST two losses left on their schedule.
        A team like NE can run up the score on you really fast, basically forcing Tebow to pass a lot more. This is cool because I think we all want to see that anyway. I'm very interested in watching how he does when he throws 35 passes in a game. Can't run the option forever.
        SEMPER FI

Comment

• Originally posted by Raider_Nation View Post
          A team like NE can run up the score on you really fast, basically forcing Tebow to pass a lot more. This is cool because I think we all want to see that anyway. I'm very interested in watching how he does when he throws 35 passes in a game. Can't run the option forever.
          Yeah, but that doesn't happen too often when Brady plays Denver for some odd reason. NE just has trouble beating the Broncos. And Brady's weakness is the blitz, he's strength is Wes Welker. Since we couldn't stop Harvin at all today, I don't see how we can stop Welker. The only we can do to stop Brady, is to force the bad plays. Not gonna be easy, but Von Miller should find a way.

For some odd reason, I see Oakland ending GB's winning streak. Oakland has a knack of showing up for big games and big opponents. I'd actually love to see Rodgers get smack around a little by the Raiders.

Comment

Yes, he showed he can pass today when they let him.

Minn has the 9th ranked run-D, we're running, nothing.

Decimated secondary, and we're still running, made no sense, then let him pass, and he made some good plays. Oh, we didn't run the option much at all this game.

Comment

I'd agree right now it's looking more and more like the Broncos taking the West.

The Raiders really need to go 3-1 since 4-0 is not possible, however 2-2 is the most likely scenario with 1-3 an actual possibility.

The only game I'm truly expecting to lose is against GB, and Detroit will be tough. However Suh will be back and he'll most definitely do something stupid to help us out.

KC, I don't know. They are so up and down (like the Raiders) that you never know which team is going to show up. Could go either way.

SD. LOL.
              Raiders will give it back, they are stupid too, 1st or 2nd in most penalties, that should be a fun game lol.

KC at KC is tough to stop in December, i'd probably lean towards Oak, won't shock me if KC won though.

Wouldn't laugh at SD, yes they aren't playing well, but you and i know Rivers would love nothing more then to knock Oak out of the playoffs.

GB goes without saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
                Yep the Broncos have the tie breaker over the Bengals which could end up being Pivitol
                If the Broncos can beat Buffalo, we'll have the tie breaker over just about every team competing for the wild card -Bengals, Jets, Raiders, Bills- except for the Titans.

So even if we don't win the AFC West, the Broncos have a damn good chance at making the playoffs.

Comment

• Well being a Pats fan but watching Tebow and the Broncos I think they have gone from curiosity to legitimate with New england going to have a hard time winning in Denver.Basically I like most people want to see Tebow try and throw over 30 passes in one game and see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                    Figures, Miami is playing as good as any team in the AFC right now, glad we played them when they were playing bad offensively.
                    I think they were playing good then we just kept them in check.

Comment

Working...
                    X