Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cinderella story: IF.. Denver goes all the way..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twizlers View Post
    Hope not. I don't want to get embaressed in the Superbowl.
    Amazing comment from a fan.

It would be absolutely amazing if we got into the playoff this year considering where this team was in week 5.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rainmaker View Post
      Bump This Thread Til Cinderella turns into a pumpkin!
      Bumpety Bump Bump Bumpety Bump Bump

Look at Tebow GO!

sigpic
      \

Comment

It would be a huge story, no one can deny that. After the way you guys started off, it looked like the season was in the tank early on.

Now it's a fight for the AFC West crown which looks like it might be yours, hell that's a great story in and of itself.
        SEMPER FI

Comment

I was telling my two Redskins and Cowboys friends how amazing and crazy it would be if the Broncos met an undefeated Packers team in the Super Bowl...and actually won it all! It'd make for the craziest story in my opinion. Unlike the '97 Superbowl, I'd probably be speechless and in total shock at first...only then to be celebrating like a mad man, hootin' and hollerin'. ...In the '97 game I was just celebrating like a mad man, hootin' and hollerin'.

Although it's not realistic in the least...a man can dream can he not?
          Last edited by Ashmedai; 12-05-2011, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod View Post
            Amazing comment from a fan.

It would be absolutely amazing if we got into the playoff this year considering where this team was in week 5.
            I think he making a joke about how the Rockies got embarrassed in the World Series. It was a joke was all.

sigpic

Comment

*IF* it were to happen, I think I'd need at least a week off work to get over the hysteria of it.
              Especially seeing #24 lifting the cup.

But it probably wont/cant happen.......
              sigpic

"I bleed orange and will always bleed orange and blue."

Comment

Its amazing how many of you still hate Tebow. It's actually sad for you, get over yourselves.

Comment

Bumpity bump bump

sigpic
                  \

Comment

Watched America's Game last night of the 02 Bucs and Gruden said "There are no cinderellas in the NFL the best team will always win it all"

I immediately thought of our Broncos this year
                    Follow me on Twitter
                    @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Twizlers View Post
                      Man talk about irony. Josh McDaniels who screwed our team over for 2 years ended up actually being a hero. He got us Tebow and sucked enough to get us Miller. That would be a crazy story that IMO would top all crazy SB stories just due to the state the team as a whole was in, not just talking about Tebow.
                      Josh didn't screw you guys at all, people need to see the big picture and he made the painful choices. He obviously made the right ones, New England snatched him in a hurry. Now with a better FO.

Comment

Can't wait.

I'd get so smashed. Poor littl'uns will be so upset....

Comment

Originally posted by Legion509 View Post
                          Josh didn't screw you guys at all, people need to see the big picture and he made the painful choices. He obviously made the right ones, New England snatched him in a hurry. Now with a better FO.

Ummm, no. You don't know what went on here. Did he make a couple good choices with Tebow and DT? Yeah, but he had A LOT of negative choices.
                          sigpic
                          DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

IF the broncos won the super bowl they would have to be one of, if not the greatest Cinderella story in modern day football.

They started off 1-4 then we have a qb come in who is not supposed to be in the nfl and he wins a super bowl. That would have to be the greatest

Comment

I would need a new pair of underpants.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                                To start off.. this thread is just to give some common discussion on this thought I had.. and the second thing I want to point out here.. IN NO WAY am I saying that I think this team is currently a SB contender.. Not by a long shot..

But...

If Denver were to go to the superbowl under our current conditions.. What would that mean? Would it rate up there as one of the greatest Cinderella stories of all time? Up there with the 03 Bucs, 08 Giants or even the Saints of 2010?... Where would we lay?
                                The Saints were in no way a Cinderella story. They were the best team in the league that year and Katrina happened ages ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X