Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, you can only keep one- which would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, you can only keep one- which would it be?

Tim or Von?

Which one do you choose, and why?
    A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Von Miller, no doubt in my mind. He's been much more valuable to the Broncos so far this year than Tebow.

Comment

Love Tebow, but Von if i had to pick one...

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
        Love Tebow, but Von if i had to pick one...
        I hope it never comes to that, but I would have to agree.

Comment

Von Miller every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
          You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

Wow. That is one tough question.

Tim provides far more positional importance and if he does pan out, makes us a playoff contender each year without fail.
            But, Miller is arguably the best linebacker in the league already and could go down as one of the greatest to play if he rookie season is anything to go by.

I choose Von but ideally we keep both. We're more likely to find a QB as good as Tebow than an LB as good as Miller.
            sigpic
            St. Louis Rams GM

Comment

Von Miller.

He looks much more like a sure thing at this point.

Comment

We had Cutler and got romped... Orton had a career year when we started 6-0 we got romped...

Defense is HUGE....

Von Miller...... by far..

I like Timmy, but I feel like with this solid D, we can find a guy who can throw that can lead an offense. It would suck but hey.. Its Miller time!

Comment

If I can't have both, I won't take either!! They are like SoCo and Lime, Vodka and Cranberry, milk and chocolate, etc....
                  #swapping

Comment

Von Miller.

No explanation should be needed

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                      If I can't have both, I won't take either!! They are like SoCo and Lime, Vodka and Cranberry, milk and chocolate, etc....
                      If we cut or McDaniels (trade) both of them this offseason.....

I'll burn your car...

Comment

Von is further in his progress as an NFL player right now.

So you've gotta keep him.

I however think Tim can still have more up side.

If we're looking at Tim today vs Miller today. The choice is obvious.

If you were assured both would be healthy playing for 5 years, whom would you take?

Comment

Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                          Wow. That is one tough question.

Tim provides far more positional importance and if he does pan out, makes us a playoff contender each year without fail.
                          But, Miller is arguably the best linebacker in the league already and could go down as one of the greatest to play if he rookie season is anything to go by.

I choose Von but ideally we keep both. We're more likely to find a QB as good as Tebow than an LB as good as Miller.
                          of course you would!

Nice to be able to agonize of such a question though, huh? It has been a long time since I have felt we had "Pieces" in place.... by pieces I am mean those guys you build around who will make other better...
                          A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                            If we cut or McDaniels (trade) both of them this offseason.....

I'll burn your car...
                            I just blew ginger ale out of my nose reading that!!!!
                            #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by Potzer01 View Post
                              Von is further in his progress as an NFL player right now.

So you've gotta keep him.

I however think Tim can still have more up side.

If we're looking at Tim today vs Miller today. The choice is obvious.

If you were assured both would be healthy playing for 5 years, whom would you take?
                              that is a good question- I am kind of scared to think about it, if they both remain health and keep progressing, and T-Gun becomes a decent passer, we may have two of the most special players in the NFL in one place.

Sick

Comment

Working...
                              X