Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, you can only keep one- which would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by karnage View Post
    That's not the same argument...you are comparing something very specific to something general....that's like saying Tebow is directly responsible for LB's getting sacks....it's fair to say the Defense has benefited from how Tebow drives the offense by being more rested and generally having better field position...you can say since Tebow has come in overall passing and receiving #'s have gone down...
    Yes it is fair to say he helps with rest but the inspirational stuff and he is the reason for it. It just isn't like that. And if anything he directly impacts what a receiver does. While indirectly affecting the defense. So why don't people say he makes the receivers drop the balls. If he is making the d play at a high level. Not that I agree with this. It is just the logical thing. If you say since the change he is affecting one thing which is a positive but not the other change which is a negative. Just isn't fair.

but drops are still the fault of WR's like Millers sacks are the result of his own play
    That is my exact point. I agree with it. Just trying to get a Tebow fanatic to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
      Yes it is fair to say he helps with rest but the inspirational stuff and he is the reason for it. It just isn't like that. And if anything he directly impacts what a receiver does. While indirectly affecting the defense. So why don't people say he makes the receivers drop the balls. If he is making the d play at a high level. Not that I agree with this. It is just the logical thing. If you say since the change he is affecting one thing which is a positive but not the other change which is a negative. Just isn't fair.

That is my exact point. I agree with it. Just trying to get a Tebow fanatic to say it.
      good luck
      "Badger my a$$ it's probably Milhouse...."

Comment

I choose to axe this question and keep both.

I play outside the lines like the bad boy I am.
        sigpic

Comment

I'll officially go with...Willie Beaman
          sigpic
          Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
          You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
          You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
          Have It All - Blu3
          Conceited - Blu3
          Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
          All On You - Blu3

Comment

Tebow, He is the only one on the team that can catch his own passes and from what I hear he can make defenses better by just stepping on the field. LOL.

Comment

Miller with Orton 1-4. Miller with Tebow 5-1.

If the answer isn't obvious, then your evaluation method is wrong.

Comment

Von, Our D has stunk it up for years.
                He has the impact to turn it around.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                  Miller, and it's not a hard choice. We're talking about a still-developing, still-risky second-year quarterback versus a rookie who might already be the league's best 4-3 OLB.
                  Evaluation methods based on one data point of personal subjective data, while ignoring objective results, are always wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMtnConvert View Post
                    Tim or Von?

Which one do you choose, and why?
                    Is this a joke? Hands down Von! He actually plays his position well and is one of the best at it in the league. He is a future hall of famer.

Tim, not so much. I think he is more of a stopgap until we can draft someone who has the potential to be an all pro.
                    sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

• Right now Von Miller, however at the end of the season I could see that changing. Von is a beast, but having Elvis as a bookend definately helps
                      sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

• The answer is, was, and will be Tim Tebow. We are 1-4 without Tebow, we are 6-1 with him. We do NOT win today without Tebow, we did win without Miller.

Did we miss Miller? Sure appears that way. Sure happy to have him. But Tim Tebow changed this team.

Comment

Working...
                        X