Will Broncos go 8/8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold feet

Den win on sun.....miami and cincy loss I think the broncos are in the playoffs because both teams can't do anything but tie. Denver wins all tie breakers if it's just miami and cincy left. Not impossible to go in at 9-7.
    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Re: Cold feet

Originally posted by bklynbronco
      Den win on sun.....miami and cincy loss I think the broncos are in the playoffs because both teams can't do anything but tie. Denver wins all tie breakers if it's just miami and cincy left. Not impossible to go in at 9-7.
      Not quite true. If Cincy loses and we win, Cincy is out of the wildcard race although they'd still have an outside shot at winning their division.

But if Miami loses and we win, the 'Fins will only be a game behind us with two to go. They could still win their last two games, @ Buffalo and home vs. NY Jets, and the Broncos could lose @ Indy and @ Green Bay which would give Miami the final wildcard.

The 'Fins have a home & away versus two losing teams. The Broncos have two road games versus winning teams. We have to win one of our tough games or have Miami lose one of their easier games.

There is still a lot of important football to be played.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I heard that Griese was going to Qb this week is that true?

I hope so, it only increase our chances, maybe Griese will finally do Denver some good, it just took him to leave in order for it to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
          I heard that Griese was going to Qb this week is that true?

I hope so, it only increase our chances, maybe Griese will finally do Denver some good, it just took him to leave in order for it to happen.
          Unfortunately, the last I heard was that Fiedler was practicing again and expected to start.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Damn it all to hell, still cant count on ol grease bag.

Comment

You'll go 9-7, and lose to the RAVENS!
              [QUOTE]
              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                Unless you mean lose the wildcard to the Ravens, I doubt 9-7 would get us into the playoffs to even play the Ravens.

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                  You're still around... I thought you would be gone... Oh well...

You play your game, we'll play ours.

I still think 10-6 is do able. Why not ??? If we can keep playing hard and Jake keeps maturing with our offense, anything is possible.

Defense will take care of itself.
                  Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by jdslick
                    I'll tell you why the Broncos can't keep it rolling like they did against KC. Because the Packers and Colts aren't the Chiefs. Both the Colts and Packers have better defenses than KC. Green Bay probably won't lose another game until the playoffs. The Colts are better than KC on both sides of the ball. The Broncos should be concentrating on beating the Browns and not looking ahead to either Green Bay or Indy. Cleveland could be dangerous. I'd hate to go into that crazy stadium in a must win situation and that's where the Broncos are right now with Green Bay and the Colts looming.
                    its true that indy and GB have better defenses, but still beatable. their offense isnt as good as the chiefs either. they averaged 30 points a game and we held them to only a garbage 6 in the second half, if we step up like that, there is no reason we cant beat GB and the Colts after the browns. it just has to fall in place.
                    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Lava is that you man.....the old lava flow from the chat?
                      REVITALIZE MILE HIGH!!!
                      MILE HIGH MAGIC LIVES!!!
                      GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77¨
                        Lava is that you man.....the old lava flow from the chat?
                        yeah its me man whats up. i remember you from the good ol days. glad you decided to come over here. as you can see, i been busy around here.
                        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Sadly, Denver is getting torn up by downfield passing. This has been a glaring weekness all season long.

Comment

Originally posted by Cestlavie
                            Sadly, Denver is getting torn up by downfield passing. This has been a glaring weekness all season long.
                            You are right, but it can be corrected if the stay focused, Harrison isnt the only weapon they have now. it will take a team effort.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                            X